Prologue: Aunt's House

The bus abruptly stopped and made me go forward a little bit. It was obvious that I had made it to my destination.
I took my dark blue earplugs out of my ears and stood up. I was the last one to get off of the bus. I just wanted to get this over with. Moving to a new home with my aunt wasn't really my choice. My parents wanted to have a Summer alone, so my Aunt was going to watch me all Summer Vacation. My Uncle was going to be there, but he had to do this huge project for his job all the way out in California, so he wouldn't be back until August. I stared at the light gray house. It was a decent house, and decent sized. It was just going to take a while to get used to. I rolled my wheeled suitcase on the ground as I walked towards the wooden steps. I lifted my suitcase up as I got closer to the white screen door. I opened it up and it creaked, then knocked on the white door.
"Coming!" yelled Aunt Emily.
She wanted me to call her Aunt Emily, but I had gotten used to calling her just Emily.
When someone thinks of an Aunt, they might think of some nice, calm lady in her forties or late thirties. But no, my Aunt Emily was in her mid-twenties and was still nice, but childish at times. Her appearance was okay, but she's my Aunt so I don't think about anything weird like that. She had dirty-blond hair and blue eyes. She usually wore glasses, and she was short. I am about as tall as her, so probably 5 feet and 7 inches. Usually she dressed casually, but when she was going to go out into the public, she was all girly. She would put on a nice dress, and make sure her makeup was perfect. Aunt Emily was very funny and definitely a nice person. Overall, she was still cool to hang around with. I saw the shiny doorknob twist, and then the door opened. Aunt Emily was right there in a red cotton dress, smiling.
"Hey, Dave!" she greeted, opening the door wider for me to walk in.
"I never really see you wear dresses" I said, walking in.
"Yeah. Well, it's Summer so I decided to" Aunt Emily responded.
"So... I'll be here all Summer, right?" I asked.
"Yup! I think it'll be fun. I have some plans" answered Aunt Emily.
"Yup..." I simply responded, setting my suitcase next to the green couch. I turned on the TV and started searching through the channels.
"So, where am I sleeping?" I asked.
"Probably on the couch. Or my room. I could always sleep on the couch" Aunt Emily offered.
"No. I'm fine on the couch" I denied the offer.
"Why not? You afraid to see my girly clothes?" asked Aunt Emily.
Another thing about her is that she could be annoying with her jokes.
"No, I just want to sleep on the couch. That's where I always slept when I came over here" I responded, blushing.
"Alright. Well, I'm going to head upstairs" she said, walking up the wooden steps.
---------------
3 days of boredom went by. There was nothing to do but play video games and watch TV. That day I realized that my clothes weren't washed in a while, so I told Aunt Emily to put them in the washer. I also said I was going to take a shower, so also decided to put the clothes in. Aunt Emily said that they should be done before I got out. I didn't really think they would be done, but I trusted her and put my clothes in the wash. About 10 minutes later, I got out of the shower and realized that my clothes weren't even done washing. They would also need to be dried. I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door. I didn't really want to walk around the rest of the house with only a towel on, so I just called her name from the bathroom.
"Emily!" I called out.
"It's Aunt Emily" Aunt Emily responded, walking towards the bathroom.
"What is it?" she asked.
"My clothes aren't even done washing. And it's freezing cold with all of the air-conditioners on" I told her.
"Well... What do you expect me to do?" she asked.
"I don't know!" I responded.
"Wait... Wait here, I think I have an idea" she smirked as she walked away and headed upstairs. I didn't really know what she was planning on getting.
Before I could even see her, she started talking.
"I know you wouldn't fit in my jeans, so I got you a pair of my underwear and one of my dresses" she casually spoke as she approached me with a pink dress and pink panties.
"Uh... No. I'd rather not wear those..." I denied.
"Well, then you'll freeze your ass off for an hour. Just put on the panties and dress and we'll act like nothing ever happened" she responded, putting the dress closer to me.
"No... Get me some of your pajama pants and a T-shirt. I am not wearing a dress" I told her.
"How are you going to have the pajama pants on? They'll fall right off of you!" she questioned, "I guess you could still wear the panties and tuck the waist on the pants in..."
"No... No panties... I guess I'll deal with my wet underwear. I'll just wear one of your T-shirts and pajama pants" I said.
"Alright! Sounds good. Go get your underwear while I get your outfit" she happily said, heading back upstairs.
I was so embarrassed that I was going to have to wear her clothes. I know she would laugh at me and make fun of me for it for years. She was probably going to take pictures and make a fool out of me... I was just hoping she wasn't going to give me anything too girly.
Once she arrived back downstairs, she handed me a pink, long sleeved shirt and some red and black checkered pajama pants. I was still blushing as I grabbed the clothes. I embarrassingly walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I already had my soaked underwear on, so I slipped on the pajama pants. They were nice and soft, and I had a weird feeling when I had put them on. Surprisingly, they were extremely comfy. I stuffed the waist of the pants into my underwear, but it still looked like they stayed on by themselves. Next, I slipped on the pink, long sleeved shirt. It was a v-neck, and didn't have any design on it. It was just a pink shirt. I was nervous to walk out of the bathroom, because I knew Aunt Emily would laugh. But, I opened the door anyway, dressed in her pajamas. She giggled, but didn't full on laugh.
She whistled and said "Sexy". I blushed even more as I walked towards the living room. I didn't want to show it, but the clothes were actually really comfortable. Of course, I wasn't going to start wearing them normally, but I would enjoy my short period of time in them...