Chapter 2: Girly Boy

I didn't like the sound of what she said, but I really had no choice. Her pants that I was wearing were soaked. I unwillingly walked up the wooden steps as we got closer and closer to her room. I entered the dark blue walled room and we walked to the closet. I didn't like the idea of going to her closet because most of her pants were in the drawers. She opened up the closet doors and there were so many dresses there. I didn't know that she had that many dresses. Blue dresses, pink dresses, red dresses, purple dresses. Basically every color.
"Which one do you want to wear?" she asked.
My face just went red with embarrassment. I didn't want to wear a dress, but I also was very curious.
"I dunno..." I answered.
"Well... Then I'll pick for you"
She turned her focus back to the dresses. She took out out a dress with a pattern of stripes: Blue - Bright Lime Green - Purple - Black - And then the pattern continued. It also looked really soft and it didn't look like it would be skin-tight; which was good.
I was about to say that I didn't want to where it, but I didn't want to waste time. I took it from her hands and told her to leave the room.
About a minute later, the dress was on. It went all the way down to my knees and it was actually comfortable. I walked out of the room and Aunt Emily was standing right there. She immediately whistled and said "sexy". I just ignored her and walked down the stairs.
I plopped down onto the couch in the soft dress and just stared at the television. I began thinking if I liked the girl clothes or not, and I decided that I didn't. I couldn't wait until I got new clothes.
Aunt Emily walked into the living room and sat next to me.
"What are we supposed to do about getting you new clothes?" she asked.
"What do you mean?" I confusingly responded.
"You are going to have to come with me to the store to get you clothes" said Aunt Emily.
"No... I'm not going to the store in a dress" I said.
"Well, then how are you going to try the clothes on?" she inquired, "Because I'm not going to buy clothes, bring them here, and have you try them on just to learn that they don't fit you. If it makes you feel any better, I can make you completely look like a girl... And no one will notice that you are a boy" she offered.
"Well... If it's the only way to get boy clothes... I'll think about it... First, try to see if there is any other ways." I told Aunt Emily.
"Ok... Well, I am gonna head upstairs for the night..." Aunt Emily said.
I didn't respond, I just sat there watching TV.

...

A few hours went by... It was around ten o'clock...
I took the blanket off of my body and looked down at the dress. I felt the smooth and soft fabric press against my body... It felt so nice... But then I immediately thought... What was I thinking???
I never wore female clothing until this summer... and now all of the sudden I am beginning to like them? I was starting to worry that I was slowly starting to like these clothes... They were just so comfortable...
...
I got up and off of the couch, and headed towards the bathroom... Once I got into the bathroom, I walked towards the sink...
I was at the sink, and I just stared at myself in the mirror... That was the first time I actually looked at myself in girls clothes from a mirror view...
I was about to walk out of the bathroom, but I looked at myself for just a quick minute... Right before I left, I smiled...