3

I had to put this video in

Merle's POV: (shocking isn't it?)

When I saw my niece come out of the woods I was shocked. Daryl picked her up and hugged her. After our little family hug, I took Sky to the tent so she could sleep.

I put her in the sleeping bag and I went over to mine and got settled in. I fell asleep soon after.

( I made his short sorry)

Sky's POV: 

After I hugged uncle Merle and daddy, Uncle Merle took me to their tent and he tucked me in. I bundled up and couldn't get warm. I almost fell asleep freezing, but I heard the zipper of the tent and saw daddy.

He smiled at me and laid beside me and I started to get warm. I was half awake when I heard " Night baby girl." I smiled and kissed daddy's cheek and went to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to see daddy and uncle Merle was gone. I got up, yawned and unzipped the tent and walked over to the group. I saw a few women doing laundry. I saw an old man on top of a car and walked over.

I climbed the ladder and he must have heard me because he turned to me. He smiled and said " What you doing up here Sky?" I shrugged and said " Do you know where uncle Merle and daddy went?"

He nodded and said " Your daddy went hunting and your uncle went with Glenn, Andrea, T-dog, Morales, and Jacqui into the city. They will be back soon Sky." I nodded and sat beside him.

An hour or two later we heard a car horn. Everyone turned and saw Glenn pulling up in a red car. Two guys were yelling at him and finally got the car to shut up. Then a van pulled up. Glenn looked at me sadly and the group got out but Glenn was saying a new guy was with them.

A man got out and Lori and Carl ran to him. T-dog came over and said, " I'm sorry Sky we left your uncle up there." 

I gasp and shook my head and looked at the new guy and said: " Who are you?" He looked at me and said, " I'm Rick."

I said, " Why did you leave my uncle in the city?" 

Lori said, " Sweety he was a rude man."

 I scoffed and said " Did I ask you? no, I didn't I asked Rick." She looked at me shocked but I said: " Just wait until my dad gets back then your in trouble." I walked away after that.

Sorry if it's short :)