5

I woke up when I felt the truck come to a stop. I opened my eyes and dad opened his door, I got out with him. I looked and we came to a huge building and everyone ran up to it and I stay near daddy.
Dad picked me up and shot any walkers getting to close to us. Everyone was yelling to each other and then I saw movement and I saw a camera move and so did rick.
Nobody believed him" It was just your imagination rick let's get out of here!!" Said Lori. I never liked her, I yelled. " I saw it too!!!" Then the huge door opened and all I saw was a bright light. I almost went blind and we all went inside. A man came out in a white lab coat and a shotgun. " what do you want?" He asked.
" a chance." Rick said. The man said " that's hard to get nowadays." We all nodded and rick said " can we stay here?" The man nodded and said " go get your things and hurry back inside." I was set on the floor next to Sophia and dad and a few guys went to get our stuff.

Dad and the men came back and we followed the man into a elevator. Miss Carol got scared so me an Sophia held her hand and we finally stopped and we walked into a room. I looked on a wall and saw a clock and the man walked us into a kitchen where we smelt food.
I hurried and got some. Hey don't judge you do the same thing if it were you, so anyways everybody got food an we all ate and laughed.
Dad and Glenn got drunk and I took the wine away and dad glared at me do I glared back and said " come on dad let's go sleep." He groaned and the doctor lead us to the rooms as me and dad picked ours.

Dad went and took a shower so I went to the game room and was to get a book when I saw Lori being cornered by Shane. Lori saw me and Shane was about to kiss Lori but I threw a book at him and Lori and me ran out of the room.
We stopped and Lori said " thank you Sky, I know you don't like me mush but thank you for that." I nodded and we both went to into our rooms. I saw dad sitting on the bed and he looked up and saw me.
I gulped and dad said " come on let's get you a bath." I nodded and I got some clothes and dad got the bath ready and I took my bath. After my bath I dried off and put my clean clothes on and me and dad laid on out bed and dad pulled me close and said " night baby girl." I smiled and said " night daddy." I fell asleep quick.

Next morning

I woke up and saw dad was still sleeping, I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to see a hurting Glenn and T-dog cooking. T-dog heard me come in and said " morning sky, eggs?" I nodded and he have me some as everyone started coming in.

The last person to come in was dad. He got his eggs and sat beside me and kissed my head and said " sleep well sky?" I nodded and continued to eat my eggs. I looked at saw Shane glaring at me so I looked down like I didn't see anything.
Rick cleared his throat and said " um Shane how did you get the huge bump on the back of your head?" I saw Shane look at me and then said " I must have got my head while I was sleeping." Nobody said anything after that.
The doc came in them and said he had to show us something.
We followed and we came to a big room with a screen on a wall. The doc then said " show us ug-14 please." ( I made it up.) the screen lit up and there was a picture of a persons head. Doc started explaining what it was and then BANG!! We all jumped and the person on the screen had a line right though it's head, they got shot.
Dale then asked " umm doc what is that clock counting Down for?" The doc sighed and said " that's when this place ultimately out I power an it blows up." I gasp and ran to my room and everyone came to and we got our stuff. I ran into the room and packed my stuff and dad did too. Dad picked me, his crossbow, and our bags and we all ran back to the huge room and then a huge door closed.
I got scared and thought this is how it was going to end us.