13

" So Sky, how did you and Sophia survive?" Miss Carol asked. " I protected her and she protected me. I was the one to go for food as long Sophia had a way to protect her self if a walker came up. We stayed in the trees." I answered. Miss Carol look surpirsed. Why? Did she think that her daughter wouldn't survive. 

" I'm glad you two took care of each other Baby girl." Dad told me. I smiled and said " Uncle Merle, how's your arm?" Uncle Merle smiled at me " It's fine sweetie. But I must ask, how do you the Philip?" 

The horrible flashbacks started coming back to me. Flashbacks of him raping me, hitting me, hitting mom. " Umm, he-he dated m-mom before all this happened. A-And he did th-things." I hated thinking about the past. Philip was mean to me and mom both.

" What things did he do baby?" Dad asked. I looked around and saw everyone watching me. Taking a deep breath I told everyone everything Philip did to me. When I was done Rick, uncle Merle, and Dad was shaking with anger. 

" Don't worry baby, he won't every do that to you ever again. I promise you." Dad said. I smiled and hugged him. Dad hugged me back and uncle Merle joined in. " I promise too sweetie. He won't ever hurt you again."