10

Sky's POV:

I smiled when I saw Daddy walking to the fence with his crossbow. Me, Sophia, and uncle Merle were walking down a hill when we heard cars pull up. We hid in the bushes. I looked and saw it was Philip?!? He's here?! Please don't let him see us. I watched him talk with Rick, but it got pretty heated. I looked at uncle Merle and saw he wanted to jump up and shoot Philip in the head.

Sophia looked at me and said " What are we gonna do?" I looked at uncle Merle and said " What are we gonna do?" Merle sighed and said " We wait for him to leave, but if he don't leave in five minutes we gonna come out of our hiding spot and surpirse everyone."

I smiled and nodded getting my knife and gun ready. Sophia grabbed her knife, she has grown up a lot since we found each other. I proud of her. We waited for five minutes still watching Rick and Philip going back and forth at each other. I growled and stood up.

Merle and Sophia following right behind me. Some walkers started to see us and we started the kill them left and right. Sophia stabbed one right in the eye, score! Uncle Merle and I stabbed some getting to close. We walked out of the woods and into the field. I stepped on a branch, on purpose.

Everyone's eyes turned toward us. Merle smirked and Spohia held her knife close gettinf ready for any threat. I smiled and said " Surpirse!" The gate then opened and all I saw was daddy, Carol, Carl, and Rick running towards us.

Daddy ran over to me and uncle Merle and picked me up and hugged us both. Daddy cried in my shoulder and said " Thank God your alive! I missed you very much sweetheart." " Hey, what about me?" Uncle Merle asked. Me and daddy laughed. I looked over to Carol and Sophia and saw them crying while hugging each other.

I felt happy until I heard " Well, itsn't Skylar."