Captured!Odahviing x Dragon!Reader

In the dark of night, an elk herd grazed along the meadow in front of Whiterun. The moonlight illuminated the brown figures as they bowed their heads to the grass, munching away. The herd was quite large, a total of 32 elk. Most were female, while a few males were scattered in the group. Two males had small antlers, only four points, while one had a massive set of 14 point antlers. He was clearly the leader, for he stood with grace and authority. He watched his herd graze, and occasionally called a wandering doe back to the group. Since it was nighttime, it was harder to see for the elk which made it the perfect time to hunt. Humans didn't hunt during this time, but Khajiits prowled in the shadows. Other threats like Saber cats, Giants, and Wolves were just as dangerous as the sneaky Khajiit. Even Dragons hunted during this time, though they were so strong they didn't need to hide in the night to hunt. The elk and other grazers had to be extra cautious, almost everything in Skyrim would love to snack on them.

The male elk refused to feed tonight, and instead chose to listen to his herd. The elk's eyesight was almost at a zero during the night, so keen hearing took place. Some of the females and the few other males took notice of their leader's caution. Something clearly wasn't right when he wouldn't graze for a long period of time. Sure enough, three pairs of eyes watched them from the shadows of the brush. Three hungry Khajiits stalked the herd, their cat DNA making their movements silent. Two of the three carried light, silver blades and throwing knives while the other was equipped with a wooden bow and a full quiver of arrows.

"F'skar is hungry..."

One growled, trying to ignore the aching of his empty stomach. He was fairly short for a Khajiit. His pure black fur was thick, especially at the shoulders and forearms. Three deep claw marks showed at his left bicep, scars he earned from a recent bear hunt. Mammoth fur armor wrapped around F'skar, covering his torso and draped down to his knees. His exposed fur didn't hide the strong muscles underneath, which he earned over the hard years of constant hiking to hunting grounds. A belt hugged his hips, and in a sheath rested a sharp silver sword. It's blade, currently hidden by leather, was sharp and fresh. Ready to be stabbed into an elk. In another sheath, he carried several small throwing knives.

"Quiet, F'skar will scare prey away with voice!"

Irk'marin, one of his two partners, hissed. He was taller than F'skar, and his fur color was a tabby print instead of black. Even though F'skar was muscular, Irk'marin beat him with brawn. He bulked with strength, while F'skar was more lean. Multiple scars littered the male tabby Khajiit, the noticeable ones being a scar over his right eye and a shredded left ear. His tail was also damaged, only a foot-long stub instead of full length. He wore light leather armor, which looked worn down and beaten from years of use. Irk'marin also wore a sword belt, but he had two swords and no throwing knives.

A smack suddenly came to both of the male's heads, and they winced at the impact. It was quiet, but gave a sharp sting. The two looked back at their third companion, the tallest of the three. Jo'ruso, a creamy white male who hid his bright coloring with a long dark cloak. He wasn't as physically strong as the other two, but his height made him just as intimidating. A quiver filled with steel arrows was slung over his clothed shoulder, a hunting bow attached to the quiver strap wrapped around him.

Jo'ruso towered over the two male Khajiits, his hot Amber eyes piercing into his idiotic hunting partners. F'skar submitted under his gaze, his dark blue eyes looking to the ground and his ears flopped back. Irk'marin wasn't as submissive as the young F'skar, for he was the oldest and least startled of the three. However, the tall Khajiit did earn his place as the 'one in charge' of their small hunting group. So, he backed off from snapping at F'skar.

"Jo'ruso is irritated with kitten play, he will scare elk away if angered!"

The cloaked archer threatened, glaring at Irk'marin more than the black-furred Khajiit. His eyes stared fiercely into the brutes' emerald green eyes, daring him to piss him off even more. To sum it up, Jo'ruso had a short fuse. F'skar simply watched the elk herd, making sure they didn't run at the quiet quarrel. A single doe wandered from the herd, the male leader not noticing her walking away. His ears shot up. Finally, a target!