~Three~

"Pyronica.", Bill growled as she stepped in. Pyronica just laughed as her flaming pink boots lit up (ps she's human),"Baby, aren't you happy to see me?~" She looked at Bill's bed and saw Dipper. "Is that that boy?", She asks with a sneer. "This boy is my... boyfriend!", Bill replies back, sneering a bit too. "Boyfriend?", Dipper asks as Pyronica walks up to him. She grabs his shirt and says,"So you think you can take my man?! Well guess what? You better watch your back! Cause you never know when I'm gonna come!" She lets go of Dipper and walks back out the door, the click her heels being heard.

"Ugh! I'm glad that bitch is gone.", Bill growls, walking to the bed. He lays down beside Dipper, uncomfortably. He then turns right so his face is right in front of Dipper's.

"Pinetree?"

"Yes, Bill?"

"What if I said that I actually loved you. Not fake, not to use you as a puppet, but real, true love?"

Dipper thought, then said,"Then I would say I love you, too." Dipper leaned in and kissed Bill. Bill, who was surprised by the sudden action, blushed a bright red. "You look so cute when you blush.", Dipper teasingly cooed. Bill blushed even more,"Shuddup."

Short chapter because
1 I was busy
2 Just to clear the cliffhanger
3 Because I can