~Seven: Movie~

(A/n: This one has a title, just because I could actually think of one. But, anyways, just forget this and read the story)

Mabel invited Bill and Dipper to watch a movie with her in her room.
Bill put a couch in her room just so they could watch it.

"What movie are we watching?" Dipper asks, walking into her room with Bill.

Mabel shrugs,"I don't know, I just picked a random movie."

They all sit down, Dipper and Mabel sitting on the edge, Bill in the middle.

~Just a five minute time skip~

Mabel was already deep into the movie and Dipper was bored. Bill was slightly interested.

Dipper had an idea on how to cure his boredom as Bill was watching the movie with Mabel.
Dipper started rubbing the inside of Bill's thigh, getting closer to his member with each rub.
Bill noticed this and whispered "Pinetree, what are you doing?"
"I'm bored, Bill..."
"Then watch the movie..." Bill tried to move Dipper's hand, but Dipper quickly grabbed Bill's crotch area, making Bill yelped.
Mabel was still deep into the movie, so she didn't notice.
"What are you doing...?" Bill muttered/asked, covering his 'area'.
"I wanna have fun." Dipper whispered, close to Bill's ear, making Bill shudder slightly.
"...R...Right now?"
"Yeah."

As they were talking, they didn't notice Mabel looking at them and listening to their conversation.
"So, are you guys gonna do it?" She asked, making Bill and Dipper jump slightly.
"Uh, how long have you been listening to our conversation, Shooting Star?" Bill asked, glancing at Dipper, then Mabel.
"Let's just say, I heard that Dip' n Dots wants some action." Mabel smirked.
Dipper blushed as Bill stood up.
"I'll be back. I just need to get rid of...something."
Bill walked out of the room, covering his crotch still.

"Go after him, Dipper! You were the one who gave him it." Mabel gently pushed Dipper.

Dipper blushed some more before walking to Bill.

When Dipper left, Mabel whispered. "I ship them so much..."