Chapter 1

I finished putting my stuff in the car, my dad turns to face me he smiled slightly, and I smile back at him.

"You know it will only be for a short while, until we finish up with the business" my dad said, and I nodded at my dad.

"I understand dad no need to worry, I am not in a mood with you or mum, and plus it will be good to spend time with Aidan again" I told him truthfully.

My dad smiles at me before he gives me a hug as well as a kiss then I get in the car, and waved bye to my parents. The taxi driver drove me to my cousins house, and I got out of the taxi when I arrived.

"How much is it?" I asked, and the guy looked at the meter.

"That's £20" he tells me.

I nodded at him then gave him £20, he drove off as  I walked up to my cousins house, it was average sized, white on the outside, and  I walked up to the front door then knocked on it. I waited for an answer, and the door opened while my cousin looked at me.

"You have grown up so much Kelly" he told me, and I nodded at him.

"That's what happens when you get older" I state the obvious, Aidan shifted awkwardly to let me in, and I walked in.

"Nice place" I commented, and Aidan just shrugged.

"Your room is the last one at the end of the hall" he told me, and I smiled at Aidan.

"Thanks. I mean it" I say to him.

I made my way to my room, they were 2 rooms before mine obviously one's Aidan's but I don't know who the other one belongs too, and maybe it's an extra I tell myself. My room is plain white, has a cupboard, dresser, bathroom, and all the usual stuff. I started putting my stuff in the cupboard then the bathroom, and I was putting my stuff on the dresser when Aidan shouted up to me.

"I AM MAKING BACON, AND PANCAKES WANT SOME?" he asked.

"YEAH. SURE" I shout back.

I finished with unpacking so I decided to call my boyfriend Ryder, it was about to ring out when he answered, and I smiled when he picked up.

*Phone call*

Ryder: "Hey Kel. What's up?"

Me: "Hey, nothing much Ryder. I just finished unpacking, what about you?"

Ryder: "That's good, nothing Kelly I was thinking, and maybe we should break-up."

Me: "oh erm is there any reason why we should break-up?"

Ryder: "Well yeah, I have feelings for someone else."

Me: "Oh that's cool. I don't really care if we break-up but please don't send me they miss you texts, and stuff."

Ryder: "Okay. I won't, thanks for totally understanding I told the guys you would be."

Me: "You told the guys that you were going to break-up with me for someone else?"

Ryder: "Yeah. I was going to keep going out with you but also go out with the girl I have feelings for but the guys told me that's harsh so I should break-up with you."

Me: "You're such a dick you know that? Bye."

I hung up on Ryder seriously who the fuck tells someone that they were going to stay with them, even though they have feeling for someone else ugh, and I am so fucking frustrated right now so I sighed.

"BACON, AND PANCAKES ARE READY!" Aidan shouts up to me.

"I AM COMING!" I shout back at him.

I get up off the bed then flung my phone down on it, made my way down stairs the bacon, and pancakes were sitting at the dinning table for me while Aidan was eating his. I sat down, and started eating.

"This is amazing" I complimented Aidan.

Aidan nodded at me still eating, we finished eating, I picked up the plates, and started washing them.

"You don't have to do that, your the guest" Aidan stated, and I looked at him.

"You cooked the food, the least I could do is clean 2 plates" I told him, Aidan nodded, and stayed quiet for a while then he spoke.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me, I was drying my hands, and turned to him.

"No, we actually just broke up about 10 minutes ago" I told Aidan, he  looked down, and then back at me.

"Sorry" Aidan said, and I shook my head.

"What for the guys a dick so don't be" I said to him, and Aidan nodded at me.

"Do you still go to school?" He questioned, and I nodded.

The rest of the night Aidan, and I were asking each other questions about each other's life. It's now 11:00 pm, and I stood up.

"I am going to bed now, I have school in the morning" I tell Aidan, and Aidan nodded.

"Yeah, I will be going to bed soon too since I have work in the morning" He told me, and I smiled at him.

"Night" I said.

"Night" Aidan said back.

I went to my room then went for a shower before I  went to bed, I guess I was tired because I fell straight asleep, usually I take forever to fall asleep, and I was woken up with my alarm going off. I turned around then turned it off, and then got up went for a shower did my daily routine. I got dressed into uniform which is all black, I put my hair half down/up with curls, and then went downstairs.

"KELLY BREAKFAST IS READY!" Aidan yelled up at me.

"Be right down" I answered him back.

I went down stairs to see toast, and other stuff on the table to eat. I looked at the clock it's 8:30, I need to leave soon, and I looked at Aidan.

"Hey Aidan can you give me a lift to school today?" I asked him, and Aidan looked at me then to the clock.

"Sure but we need to leave in about 10 minutes" he tells me.

I got out of Aidan's car, I was about to close the door, when Aidan spoke, and I looked at him. 

"Do you want me to pick you up from school?" He asked me.

I give him a quick nod then closed the car door, I made my way to registration because the bell just went, and I put my earphones in.  I am listen to Andy black, the bell went for first period which is P.E, and we are playing football I don't mind. I just stand there until the ball comes to me, then I pass it to the closest person to me, I am currently in the changing rooms getting into P.E clothes, and we can wear what we want to P.E.

" I am telling you that the only reason her, and Ryder split was because she wouldn't sleep with him" said one of the girls from my P.E class.

She's talking about Ryder, and I's break-up. I think her name is Carly when I was changed I went into the small gym hall where the rest of the class is.