Chapter 5

I was woken up with someone shouting at me, I opened my eyes then looked to see connor standing over me, and I sighed out loud.  

"GET THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY HOE!" He shouted at me.

"Really your calling me a hoe when your a fuck boy?" I question Connor.

"Yeah, that's why you love me" he tells me.

I gave him your delusional look before I sat up on the couch, Alex came down the stairs, and looked at me.

"Aren't you going to go home to get ready for school?" Alex asked me, I nodded at him then smiled. 

"I am just gonna leave the now. I will get you at the shop again" I told them.

They both nodded while I walked out of Alex place, then made my way to Aidan's house but hopefully he isn't still mad, and even though he might be if he sees me walk in the house at 6:30 in the morning oops. I walked up to the front door tried to open it but it's locked, I left the key on my dresser, and the key I have is the spare one fuck what I am I going to do. I pulled out my phone then decided to call Keith, and  hopefully he's awake. 

*Phone call*

Keith: "What the fuck do you want? It's 6:35 in the morning!"

Me: "Keith stop fucking shouting at me. I am locked out, if I knock on the door I will wake up Aidan."

Keith: "Why aren't you in bed?  Wait you fucking left, went to one of the guys house you skipped school with."

Me: "Keith please just unlock the door."

Keith: "Okay."

He hung up then I waited for about two minutes, the hall light turned on, and the front door opened to reveal a pissed off Aidan. Keith was standing behind him with a smirk, I smiled sweetly at Aidan while he glared at me, and I mentally rolled my eyes. 

"Get in this house now" he said with a raised voice.

I walked in while looking at the ground, I made my way to the living room, and Aidan walked in after me along with Keith.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE PLAYING AT COMING HOME AT 6:45 IN THE MORNING? THAT'S NOT THE WORST THING. THE WORST THING IS YOU ARE STINKING OF WEED, WERE YOU OUT ALL NIGHT  GETTING FUCKING HIGH?" Aidan questioned me while shouting at me, and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I only took a couple of puffs, that's all I did also my parents know I smoke weed" I told him, and Aidan shook his head at me.

 "Kelly your not hanging around with them, if you disobey me then I will kick you out of the house" Aidan tells me. 

He looks so serious so I nodded at him since I don't want to be homeless, I will just agree with him for a bit then I will start hanging around with them again after I go back home, and I smile slightly at Aidan. 

"You're not going to school today, Keith is going to watch you because your acting like a kid so you need to be watched" Aidan told me, I stared at him in shock, and he walked off.

"It's your own fault for acting like a bitch" Keith spoke, and I honestly forgot he was even here. 

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT. IF YOU NEVER TOLD HIM THEN HE WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN!" I yelled at Keith, and Keith laughed. 

"NAW KELLY. IF YOU NEVER SNEAKED OUT, GOT HIGH NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE  HAPPENED, AND BECAUSE OF YOU I NEED TO STAY OFF WORK TO WATCH YOU!" Keith shouted at me, and walked off.

I have been in my room all morning, it's going on 12 I am hungry so I went down stairs, Keith was on the phone but I walked into the kitchen, and made myself a bacon roll. I put the bacon in the frying pan then walked into the living room, and Keith was off the phone now. 

"Do you want a bacon roll?" I asked him.

Keith looked at me before he nodded his head, I walked back into the kitchen to put more bacon in the frying pan when the bacon was done I put them on the rolls, and gave Keith his roll with a coffee. I went back into the kitchen to get my roll along with my  coffee, we were eating in quiet when my phone went off, I looked at the caller ID it was Alex calling me, and I ignored the call because when I was in my room I thought about what happened last night.

 I only started talking to Connor, and Alex then I invited them over, then they left I got mad at Aidan because it was his fault so I walked out of the house then I  got high, and drunk in Alex house. The only reason I  think I did it was for attention since my parents haven't called or text me to see how I am doing then  when they are usually home they don't really care about what I do, and to know that Aidan cares matters to me for some fucked up reason.

We finished eating so I took the plates along with the cups through. I washed then dried the dishes before I put them away. I went back into the living room then put the music channel on, Keith looked at me but then looked back at his phone before the front door went so I answered it to see Connor, and Alex were there.

"What do you guys want?" I questioned them,and Alex looked at me with a raised eyebrows.

"Kelly, you never showed up this morning  then you weren't in class so we came to see you" Alex told me, and I looked at them.

 "Guys we can't be friends anymore. I am sorry" I said in a low voice, and Connor looked at me.

 "Naw you're not. You know what your not sorry, you just came over to annoy your cousin since it worked you don't need us anymore, I guess everyone was right about you. You just use people to get what you want then fucking drop them" Connor ranted at me, and I looked at him with a confused look. 

"You know what, you're totally right I do all of that so I am not sorry at all, and now you can fuck off" I said, and slammed the front door in their faces.