Chapter 21

I was woken up with my alarm going off, I turned it off then got up for school, and I didn't go for a shower since I had one last night so I got dressed. I then straightened my hair before putting a bit of make-up on, and then my heels. I went downstairs to see Aidan, and Keith they were talking about some party that they are going to tonight. They seen me then smiled, I smiled back at them but it was a fake smile.

"We have to go now Kelly but we will see you after school" Aidan tells me.

I just gave him a slight nod then Aidan, and Keith left. I had a black coffee then sat on the couch, and thought do I really want to go to school today. I could just stay off since Aidan wouldn't know, I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone went off letting me know I got a text,  I was kind of hoping it was Adam telling me I could see the kids again but it wasn't, and it was Connor.

*Text Messages*

From Connor

"Hey. Kelly will Alex, and I meet you or get you at regi?"

To Connor
"I will get you both a regi."

From Connor
"Okay."

I just left it that then went upstairs got my hoodie along with my phone, and earphones. I went downstairs then got my bag, I locked the front door before I put on my music, and I am listen to 'faydee - Catch me' while walking to school. I walked into the school building, the bell has already went so I made my way up to regi, and walked into the class. I got out the puni, sat it on the teachers desk, and I walked over to where I usually sit. Connor, and Alex were there waiting for me, and I mentally sighed.

"Hey" Connor, and Alex both say.

"Hey guys" I said back.

We weren't really talking, we all had our earphones in, I just don't understand what I did to Adam for him to act like this, I had told him how I was depressed when Charlotte took them away from me, and he promised that he would let me see them anytime I want.

"Kelly you coming?" Connor asks me. 

I looked at Connor then I nodded, we are making our way to Math, and we walked in to find that our original teacher was back. 

"About time" Alex comments.

I nod in agreement then we went to our seats, got our work out that we need to do, and the teacher looked at us. 

"Today we are going to do problem solving.  I want everyone at one table" the teacher says, I looked at Connor, and Alex. 

"Is she high we are seniors. We don't do problem solving" I say to them. 

"Kelly, we need to sit at a table with them" Connor says while looking at the three guys that recently joined the class. 

I looked at Connor, and then at Alex. I sighed while the three guys come over to Connor, Alex, and I's table. One of the guys were going to sit down next to me when the guy that keeps staring at me told the guy to move, I mentally sighed while Connor, and Alex chuckled at bit. I glared at them, they started full out laughing, and then we started doing our work.

"So do you want to go out tomorrow night?" A voice said while someone was poking my side, I looked over to the guy that was sitting next to me, and sighed.

 "No. I don't if you could kindly fuck off I would really appreciate it" I tell the guy, the guy looked mad, and then smiled at me.

"Sure, whatever you want babe" he said then I nodded at him while Connor, and Alex were giving the guy weird looks.

It's the end of the day, I am walking home Connor, and Alex patched last two. I am listen to 'Sammy wilk- light up', and I decided to text Adam.

*Text Messages*

To Adam
"I don't understand why you are stopping me from seeing my own niece, and nephew🤔"

To Adam
"I know you read my text it came up seen so answer me"

To Adam
"You know what fuck you"

I am so pissed off how am I supposed to fix what ever I done if he doesn't tell me what I did,  I walked into the house Aidan, and Keith were in. I walked up stairs to my room, then got changed out of my uniform then into my casual clothes, and I went down stairs. Keith, and Aidan are in the living room, and I walked into the living room.

"You okay?" Aidan asked me, and I gave him a nod.

 "I am perfect couldn't be any happier" I say, and Aidan looked at Keith.

 "Have you fell out with Connor, and Alex?" Keith asked me, and  I shook my head. 

"No" I tell him. 

They nod at me, I went into the kitchen to make food while it was cooking I went back into the living room, and sat on the chair while going through my social media. I got a text from Alex, and I was actually hopping that it was Adam. I was putting the pasta on the plate dinner is ready I tell Aidan and Keith.  They came in then sat at the table with their dinner, I done the dishes before putting them away, and then went up to my room went for a shower. I lay on my bed with my earphones in, stared falling asleep so I closed my SoundCloud app before I put my phone on charge then got into bed, and fell asleep.