Chapter 6

I have been in my room ever since Connor, and Alex came to the house to check on me. Sure it was nice of them but I need to listen to Aidan he's family after all, you really don't need friends do you, and being alone is fun as well.

"KELLY COME DOWN HERE!" Aidan shouted me.

"COMING!" I yelled back. 

I made my way down stairs where Aidan, and Keith were standing in the living room with two policemen. I gave them a question look while thinking did they grass me in for smoking weed, and they wouldn't right. 

"Kelly. We are here because we have some bad news" one of the officers told me, and I nodded at him.

"Did something happen to my parents?" I asked the officer. 

"No. Your parents are fine but your sister Charlotte, and her boyfriend died in a car crash. Your parents know, and told us to drop the 2 kids off here so you can look after them" the other officer says, and explains to me.

 "Charlotte's dead are you sure? Where are the kids?" I asked the officer.

The officer looked at the other one before nodding at him, and he walked outside.

 "I am sorry for your loss, the kids are behind you" he tells me.

I looked behind me to see my niece along with my nephew, wow they have grown the last time I seen them because when I last saw them they were 4 and 7 but they're  6 and 9. I haven't seen them in two years ever since they moved to England, I hate this is the way I get to see them just because their mum died, and they don't understand why their mum won't be back. The officers left leaving  Aidan, Keith, and I with two kids.

"AUNTIE KELLY!" they both shout, and started running to me while smiling.

"Hey. I missed you guys so much, you know that right?" I looked at them then say with a smile, and hugged them. 

"Yeah, mum told that you missed us a lot but now she's in heaven with her boyfriend. Can we go and visit them sometime?" Chelsea told then asked me. 

I looked down at her with a sad smile before I bent down to her level, then looked to her then at Reese before mentally sighing, and I took a deep breath. 

 "Your mum loved you very much but she had to leave for a while, may not be able to come back from heaven so we could go to see her grave" I told them.

I know it's probably the worst way to tell them that their mum's dead, I didn't know what other way to put it, and I mentally sigh again.

"Mum's dead that's what your trying to tells us auntie Kelly" Reese said, and I nodded well at least he was a smart kid.

It's going on to 10 at night, I decided to go upstairs to make a bed up for Reese, and Chelsea. I walked up the stairs, while thinking here I am with my dead sisters kids without my parents who don't they even care that their daughters dead, and I rolled my eyes. 

"Kelly. You need to take a deep breath" Keith said to me, and I looked at him. 

"YOU ARE TELLING ME TO BREATHE. WHEN I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER TWO KIDS WHICH BELONG TO MY DEAD SISTER, AND MY PARENTS AREN'T EVEN HERE. DO THEY CARE THAT THEIR DAUGHTER IS DEAD?" I shouted at him, Keith came over to me then pulled me into a hug.

 "Everything will get better" he whispered to me, and started playing with my hair. 

I am quietly sobbing since I can't even look after myself never mind two kids, I will need to put them into school, buy them uniform, and get them clothes.

"Kelly. I am moving into the loft which got converted into a room a couple of years back so Reese can get that room, and Chelsea can share a room with you is that okay?" He told me, and questioned me at the same time.

"Thanks. I mean it" I told him. 

Keith pulled away then he wiped my tears away before he pulled away from me totally.

 "You should thank Aidan. Not me" Keith told me walking out of my room.

I went downstairs into the living rooming, picked up Reese because he's totally crashed out on the couch then took him upstairs where I put him in Keith's old room before I tucked him in then  kissed him on the head, and quietly walked out of the room. I went downstairs to put Chelsea to bed so I picked her up,  then started carrying her when I seen Aidan, and I walked over to him.

 "I just wanted to say thanks for everything, also the Alex, and Connor thing...I just done it for attention Because seen that you cared seemed fucked up since my parents never really cared or do care so yeah" I told him truthfully, and  Aidan looked at me with a weird look. 

"Kelly. I am not that bothered anymore but now that your looking after two kids, you really do need to start growing up" he told me straight, and I looked at him.

 "I know I do Aidan, that's why I am not going to smoke weed anymore or drink. I won't hang about with them anymore, I will find good friends to hang around with" I said to Aidan, and he nodded at me.

 Aidan then walked upstairs to his room while I took Chelsea into my room, I laid her on the bed then I laid next to her, and  then fell asleep. I was woken up with screaming, I looked next to me to see Chelsea she was crying so I picked her up then gave her a cuddle until she settled back down, and laid her down then she fell back asleep. 

I looked at the clock it's 2:30 in the morning, I decided to check on Reese but he's still sound asleep, and I went back into my room to see Chelsea sprawled out on my bed. In the morning we are getting her a bed I thought to myself, I moved Chelsea so I could lay down, she moved so she's cuddling me, and I fell asleep. I was woken up by my alarm going off, I turned it off then got up Chelsea is still asleep, and I got up then went to check on Reese he's still asleep too. I went down stairs to see Aidan, and Keith eating toast while they were talking.

 "Hey guys" I said to them both, and they looked at me.

"Hey, how did you sleep?" Kieth asked me, and I looked at him.

 "Good. I guess since Chelsea woke up about 2 though crying, and then she fell back asleep" I told him, and he nodded at me.