Chapter 11

I was woken up with my alarm going off it's 7:30, I need to get Reese, and Chelsea ready for school. I got them up before I gave them breakfast, after they finished eating they went upstairs to brush their teeth, and then got them dressed. When they were dressed I them go downstairs to watch t.v for a little while, it's going on 8:30 so we had to leave because the bell goes at 9:00 am, I made sure they had their school bag which I got yesterday along with all the stuff they need, and I also made them lunch then gave them stuff to eat at break. We got to the school, I gave them a hug, and kiss.

"Bye. love you both, I will pick you both up at 3:00" I tell them.

 They nod at me, then walk into the school building while waving at me, I started walking home where I seen Connor, and Alex, and they both looked right at me. Connor looked like he had a black eye but then they stopped staring at me, and started to walk over to me.

"Why haven't you been at school?" Alex asked me, I looked at him then to Connor.

"Why do you want to know? What happened to your eye?" I asked Alex then turned to Connor, and asked him about his eye.

"Why do you want to know?" Connor asked me stating the question I asked him while Alex stayed quiet, and I rolled my eyes.

 "Look I need to go places to be, and people to see" I tell them.

I made my way to the house to see moving the van, people loading stuff into the van when I walked in the house it looked practically empty Keith,and Aidan came downstairs with boxes in their arms. I took some boxes from them, then put the boxes in the van, and I noticed Keith looking at me then he smiled.

"Do you want me to take you to the new house the now, because their is only a couple of boxes left, and Aidan can get them" he tells me so I nod at Keith, and smiled.

"Sure, why not" I said to him.

Keith grabbed his car keys then we get in the car, we make our way to the new house, we were driving for about twenty minutes before we pulled up to the house, it was really big, I already love it Keith told me the doors open,and we walked in the place is massive. We were just waiting for the moving van so we can start unpacking our stuff, Keith looked at me, and gave me a unsure look.

"How are you felling?" He asked me casually, I smiled at him.

"I am good" I tell him.

The moving van pulled up with Aidan driving in front of it, we unloaded our boxes from the van, then paid the people, and they drove off. We closed the front door before we stared unpacking everything, we were finally finished unpacking all the stuff everything is in it's place, and I have put all of Chelsea's stuff in her room along with all of Reese's stuff in his room. I have put all my stuff in my room, I put all my toilet stuff in my bathroom before I did the same for Reese, and Chelsea's bathroom. It's 11:45 am which means Keith, and Aidan are going to work.

"Bye" they both say walking out of the house.

"Bye" I say back before the front door shut.

I went into the kitchen to make myself a coffee, my phone went off letting me know I have a text, and  it's from Adam so I read it.

*Text message*

From Adam
"Hey. I need your address."

To Adam
*makes up address* "Here you go."

From Adam
"Okay. I will be there in about 10."

To Adam
"Okay."

I sat down then drank my coffee while watching t.v, the door bell went so I got up to answer the door, and it was Adam.

"Come in" I tell him.

"Thanks" he said while smiling.

We walked into the living room before we sat down on the couch, I look at Adam but he's already looking at me, and I smile slightly at him.

"Do you want a drink or something to eat?" I asked him trying to be polite.

"Can I get a coffee please" he said.

 I nod then went through the kitchen, made Adam a coffee, and I also gave him a couple of biscuits. I  took his coffee along with the biscuits, and set them on the table for him.

"There you go" I tell him.

"Thanks. Kelly" he said genuine with a smile, I gave him a smile back, and sat down.

"I wanted to talk to you about Reese, and Chelsea" I told Adam getting straight to the point.

"Yeah. I figured that" Adam tells me.

"I just don't understand why you said the first time that you only wanted to see them at weekends, then a couple of hours later you want full custody of them" I state which made Adam sigh, and give's me a small smile.

"Kelly. I only said I wanted them weekends because my girlfriend didn't want any children running around all day everyday" he told me.

"Now what she wants kids running around all day everyday?" I question him, Adam looked at me with a serious look, and shook his head.

"No. Kelly I decided to break up with her because I want my kids, and if no one can understand that well then they can fuck off" he said, and his voice is getting louder.

 "You know that when Charlotte took the kids away to England I came depressed, I didn't see the point of getting up in the morning or even sleeping, and eating just nothing because it felt like my whole life was gone" I tell him,  Adam nods then gave me a weak smile.

"KELLY. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BECAUSE I WAS THE SAME, I TRIED TO CONTACT CHARLOTTE BUT SHE BLOCKED ME OUT OF MY KIDS LIFE, AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!" He yelled, and I looked at him with a scared look.

 "Adam. I want you to see your kids because I know how much you love them, it feels like I ju..." I was still speaking,and Adam cut me off. 

"It feels like you just got them back, here I am trying to take them off you" Adam says, I gave him a confused look, and a small smile.

"How did you know I was going to say that?" I questioned him, and Adam looks at me. 

"That's what it feels like to me Kelly, it feels like they are here but I can get them but here you are taken them off me" he said to me with all honesty, I looked shocked, and shook my head.

"That wasn't my intention, I am just so happy that they are back in my life, and I am scared if I don't have them everyday that they will just leave again" I tell him truthfully, Adam looked at me, and shook his head.

"Kelly. I wouldn't take them away from you, I know how much you love them kids, I used to see it every time Charlotte, and I brought the kids down to see you. I seen how much happiness was in your life" he said, I gave him a smile, and nodded. 

"Can they at least spend another night here before going to live with you?" I asked him, Adam looked at me, and his whole face lit up.

"Your really going to give me them?" he asked, I nodded at him. 

"Yeah. I am since it's not right keeping your kids away from you, since they don't have a mum they need their dad" I tell him honestly.

"Thank you Kelly" he says standing up, and giving me a hug.

"You're welcome. Would you like to come with me to pick Reese, and Chelsea from school today?" I asked him, Adam nodded his head with a big smile.