Chapter 26

Keith and I are in the car, we weren't talking or anything, and the only thing it's on is the radio. I looked out of the car window, then Keith put his hand on my thigh which made me look at him, just left it there his other hand was on the steering wheel, and he was concentrating on the road. I was just thinking about different things when Keith moved his hand up higher on my thigh,  I looked at him, and Keith looked at me for a couple of seconds then looked back at the road.

"Kelly tell me when you either want me to stop or if your uncomfortable okay" he tells me, I knew what he was talking about, and I nod at him Keith sighed.

 "Kelly use words" he tells me, and I nod. 

"Yeah" I say, and Keith looked at me.

 "Okay" he says.

He then moved his hand higher until he got to the button on my jeans then he undone it, and then he put his hand inside of my underwear. Keith smiled at me while removing his had from my underwear, and I smiled back at him while I am thinking why the fuck did I let him do that for. I stared out the window, and Keith pulled over to a McDonald's drive through.

"What do you want?" He asked me, and I looked at Keith.

 "I will have a Big Mac meal, and a cola" I say. 

Keith nods at me then orders our food, we get our food then started eating it while driving, and I was drinking my cola when Keith spoke.

"Do you regret letting me touch you?" He asked, and I looked at him.

 "No I don't. Why would you asked that" I say, and Keith shrugged.

 "You have just been quiet" he tells me, and I nod.

 "I am always quiet when I don't know what to say" I told him. 

Keith nods at me then smiles, I smiled back then I grabbed his hand,  Keith looked at the road then to our hands, and then back to the road with a smile. I thought to myself that Keith smiles at the tiniest thing, and it's cute that he does. We arrived at the campsite, it's gorgeous there is a waterfall, grass which isn't long it's short, and there is no one really here so that's good. Keith was setting up the tent while I went to explore, I ended up walking into a forest, and it's really pretty I am in love with place.

 I decided to head back because it's starting to get dark, I made my way back to the tent which was set up, my bag was in it along with Keith's, and  there is one sleeping bag but it's big enough for us to sleep in. I then noticed Keith wasn't in the tent, I went outside he wasn't there, and I shouted him.

"Waterfall" Keith replies.

I nod even though he can't see me, make my way to the waterfall where Keith is at the bottom swimming about, and I smiled at him. I then got stripped down to my bra and pants before I jumped into the water making sure I wasn't near any rocks. I swam about for a bit with Keith until we started to get hungry, and we got out of the water. I am wearing Keith's hoodie, a pair of his sweats because I was cold, his clothes are nice, and baggy also they smell like him. Keith came over to me then handed me a roll, and sausages I smiled at him. 

"Thanks" I say, and Keith nods.

 "No problem" he tells me. 

We both sat eating while watching the sunset which was really amazing, I turned to look at Keith but he was already looking at me, and I looked at him also checking him out at the same time. We had finished eating, I am quite tired so Keith, and I went into the tent. We got into the sleeping bag Keith cuddled into me until I feel asleep, I woke up by Keith stirring in his sleep so I got up, and  walked out of the tent. I started making breakfast which was eggs, bacon, and sausages. I was putting the food on the plate when Keith came out of the tent looking sexy as hell, and he smiled at me.

 "Is that breakfast babe?" He asked me, I nod at him then gave Keith his plate we were eating.

 "What's on today's agenda?" I asked Keith, and Keith looked at me.

 "Well I was thinking we could go for a hike, and then go swimming" he said, and I nod.

 "I like that plan" I tell him truthfully.

We were on our hike, I got a fright because I fox ran passed me,and Keith was gutting himself laughing.

 "It's not funny" I tell him, and Keith nods. 

"Sorry babe" he says, and I nod.

 "I forgive you" I tell him. 

Keith smiled at me then walked over to me before he hugs me, I hug him back with a smile on my face, and we continued our hike until I complain that my legs are sore. Keith smiled, then we go back to the campsite for something to eat then we get to our tent, I get changed into leggings along with one of Keith's tops, and walk outside to where Keith is cooking. Keith looked at me, then looked at the food, and then back to me.

"Are you slowly stealing my clothes?" He asked me, and I nod.

 "I like how baggy/comfy they are, and I love the way how they smell like you" I tell him, and Keith nods.

 "It's nice to know that you love my clothes because they smell like me" he states. 

I thought oh shit he's going to think I am a weirdo or something ugh so I just nod at him, Keith gives me a plate, and then I started eating.

"How do you think Aidan's doing with the business?" Keith asked me, and I looked at him.

 "I think once we get back Aidan will tell you everything was fine until you go into the business, and find everything a mess" I said, and Keith laughed at me.

 "So you think it was a bad idea to leave Aidan in charge?" He questions me, and I looked at Keith.

 "It's probably the worst choice you could have made in your life" I tell him.