Jeff The Killer

Ok so Jeff would love the baby and cradle it and around other people he'd be so on edge it would look like he hated the baby and like when Slendy and Zal finds out about the baby Jeff just gives the baby to its mother grabs two of his best knives and swings them ready to spill blood to protect you and his baby cause having a child is against Admin laws and when Slendy and Zal see that their probably best killer is willing to break their laws to protect his baby that he deserves to keep it.

Also B.E.N, Ticci Toby, Clockwork, even though he slightly might just a little bit hate her Jane, Splendor (well duh), Masky, Hoodie and Both Jacks would go after Slender, Offender and Zal if they tried to hurt the baby.

~~~~
Jeff POV

The baby was playing in the garden and it touched an out of place rose. It was Offenders.

"(Baby/Name, B/N)!"

I run over to B/N and I pick him/her up. I look every where frantically Y/N was no where to be found.

"OFFENDER STAY BACK!"

Ticci Tina hears my yell and she comes and picks up B/N I look back and thank her non verbally. I go to face Offenderman but he was gone following the fleeing Tina. I start to run after them along with other Pastas trying to protect my baby, my future.