Zalgo

You were a CreepyPasta, nothing could change that, Zalgo chose you for a reason. He applied the rules, you broke them you die. So how is he going to react when he learns he's going to be a dad? The rules of an Admin and a Proxy state you cannot have children.

I knock on his door, he was staying at the Slender Mansion for a bit to see if things are running smoothly.

"Come in."

I open the door and I walk in slowly.

"Oh, hi Y/N"

He looks up at me a cheeky grin on his face. He looks into my eyes and the grin falters.

"What's wrong? Sit."

I sit on the chair he had by his desk I spin it to look towards him and I fold my hands in my lap. I twiddle my thumbs and look down.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that with you and if you need to execute me that is fine."

I look at him and his eyebrows arch.

"Why, Y/N I love you."

I look him straight in the eyes gaining some courage to tell hm.

"I am pregnant with your baby, I'm breaking Proxy/ Admin rules and that is unacceptable and punishable by death, correct?"

He looks at me mouth agape and stands up and picks me up and hugs me tight I can barely breath.

"I love you and I love the baby and marry me."

~~~~

I don't know I just thought I would do a chapter thing where you tell the Pasta that you're pregnant and I thought it'd be cute. So I do have request open for a Pasta if you wish just post it in the comments. Thanks!