Eyeless Jack

Basically You and EJ and B/N Are out for a picnic and Zalgo finds you and the baby and tries to kill it and you cause Admin and Proxy rules.

~~~~

EJ POV

Y/N, B/N and I lay in the grass Y/N was feeding our 2 year old some fruits from our garden. I hear a twig crack and B/N screams. Y/N snatches our baby up and she stands behind me. I had my knife out and my mask down in a protective stance.

Y/N may never be able to have another baby if Zalgo gets her.

"Zalgo, you aren't wanted here. I- I know I broke the rules but I love Y/N and B/N please, you can't take them away from me."

His eyes glimmer with mischief as he inches closer to us.

"No but I can take you from them."

He cackles and starts to come at me. I run and go at him with my knife pointed out and Y/N runs. 

"Y/N! I AM SO SORRY!"

I stay and fight back to save the loves of my life lives, no matter if I die I know, deep down, Slender will protect them from this hell that I brought upon us. I couldn't follow simple Proxy/ Admin Rules. 

"B/N I LOVE YOU!"

A single tear streams down my cheek and I begin slashing and stabbing at something, the being that wants to ruin my happy life.

"DIE, YOU BITCH! LEAVE US ALONE!"