|| fifteen || starry night ||

Warning: SPG scene.

Marian held baby Zia in one arm, the other one holding a milk bottle as she rocked her baby girl to sleep, her cellphone rested between her ears and shoulders as she looked out the window of their home. She had a big smile on her face.

"So mag on na talaga sila finally?" Marian asked excitedly.

"Yes, hon. Di mabitawan ni RJ yun cellphone niya buong umaga. Halos di na nga nakikinig sa seminar eh!" Her husband said, sounded amused.

"I'm so happy for them!"

"Ako rin, first time ko rin makita si RJ na abot tenga yun ngiti at ang lambing lambing pag si Maine kausap sa telepono, mas lalo tuloy kitang namiss,"

Marian laughed, "Okay uwi na kayo agad agad, Hon ha? Miss ka na namin ni Zia,"

"Miss you, balik rin kami ni RJ diyan mamayang gabe pero stay muna kami sa condo,"

"Sige, mag ingat kayo. I love you."

"I love you too, kiss mo ako kay Zia mommy ha?"

Marian hang up the phone, still grinning from the news her husband told her. She was excited for her cousin and her friend to be in this relationship, even before the two met she already knew that they would click instantly. Maine was too independent and so was RJ but they both have hearts made of gold and Marian knew they were just perfect match, she was rooting for the two.

RJ needed Maine as much as Maine needed RJ. Maine needed someone to mend her broken heart and RJ needed someone like Maine to bring a little sunshine in his sad life, Marian believed in destiny and she knew the two were just destined for each other.

She looked at Zia who was fast sleep in her arms, "Magiging flower girl ka sa kasal ng tito ninong mo ha?" She giggled.

-

Maine was thankful that Lola Isang was in her house, she had someone decent to talk to and someone to cook with while RJ was away.

But the elderly woman wanted to say goodbye, it seemed she wasn't used to living in Maine's lifestyle and so was Lily.

That Friday morning RJ was away, Maine had found Lola Isang and Lily sleeping on the floor instead of the bed, when asked during breakfast why they decided to sleep on the floor.

"Hindi kami sanay sa kama natutulog, anak." Lola Isang told her, Maine's heart tightened but gave the older woman an understanding smile.

"So ano po ba plano niyo?" Maine asked,

"Gusto na umuwi ni Lily sa amin, namimiss niya na daw mga kaibigan niya don."

"Pero saan po kayo titira don?"

Lola Isang shrugged, "Makikitira na lang muna kami sa mga kapitbahay namin habang ginagawa ulit ang bahay, ganun naman systema don sa baranggay,"

Maine nodded, "Kung ganun po gusto niyo di ko kayo pipilitin pero huwag po kayo mag aalala, gagawa ako ng paraan para matulongan hindi lang kayo, pati na rin yun buong baranggay niyo."

Lola Isang squeezed her hands, "Maraming salamat talaga sa tulong niyo, isa kang anghel."

Maine blushed, "Wala po yun, importante po safe kayo." She smiled and was about to say something to the older woman when her phone suddenly beeped.

Her smile widened when she saw RJ's name on the caller ID, she answered immediately. "Good morning, love!" he greeted,

She giggled, "Love?"