C H A P T E R 1

Picture is Zinovia.

Zinovia POV

"Miss.Martinez! Drop that spray paint this isnstent!"
I whipped my head to the end of the hall, where a very angry Principal stood with a constipated look on his face.

Currently I am spray painting a group of lockers in the center of the school. Everyone will see it.
I ignored the Principal and finished
My signature purple shark with a huge red "Z" through it. I stepped back and smirked.

A rough hand gripped my arm and yanked me back. "I am tired of your constant mess making in this damn school!" I glared back at the Principal that was yanking my arm.

The bell rung and students crowded the halls. Everyone caught the sight of Mr.Jones man-handling me and started recording. Then i got pissed.

Today is my 16th birthday. It is only mandatory i go out with a bang if i am to leave this school.

I kicked Mr.Jones shin and he shrieked in pain. He released his grip so i gripped his arm and threw him over my shoulder with extreme force. While he was on the ground i twisted his arm until i heard a satisfying "snap".

I stepped over his unconcious body on the floor and swiped my waste length black hair behind my shoulders.I smirked towards the cameras. I hiked up my black leather jacket and walked out of the school. Everyone parted ways for me, like the red sea.

I started to walk all the way to my house.

"Fuck!" Mike is going to be there.
I groaned internally and changed direction to my secret spot. I arrived in 10 minutes. I climbed up the old treehouse and just sat down.
I let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

"Ah." I rubbed my hand across my birthmark on my wrist. It looked like a flame. Most people mistake it as a tattoo. I have too many tattoos already.

The pain in my wrist started to get worse and worse. To the point my whole body felt like it was on fire. I groaned as tears threatened to spill.

I looked down to my wrist and it seemed to glow.
Next thing i knew, i blacked out.

I woke up with a jolt. Memories of what had just happened flooded my brain like a tsunami. I glanced down to my wrist.

"What the fuck.." i trailed off.
My birthmark got larger. It now took up half of my forearm. The pain had completely gone away by now.

I climbed down the wooden ladder to the treehouse and looked around.

I must've been unconcious for a while. It's night time. I heard distant shouting and loud footsteps approaching.
Trees and shrubs flew everywhere as a big... creature jumped out in front of me. However, it's attention not on me.

It was facing the side of the woods opposite of the treehouse. Suddenly a big push of wind pushed back the creature. Then came a huge splash of water and a ton of large rocks hitting the creature.

I was in pure shock. The creature fell to the ground. But soon stood back up. This time, facing me.

I should be scared right? I should be running in fear and trying to escape. But, i can't.

This.. creature, with long brown fur, standing on all fours, 12 feet tall, with snarling teeth. Didn't scare me.

I started to slowly walk towards the animal with my hand out.

"Hey! Girl! Don't get close to that thing!" A male voice from the woods called out.

I glanced to the woods where three male figures stood. But i ignored it.

"Stop." I ordered the creature. It instantly stopped it's snarling and stared at me in wonder. I touched the creature on the head and it collapsed.

It started to whine and it picked me up on it's back. I started laughing in amusement.

It set me down and ran into the woods.

I started to walk away when a large hand gripped my shoulder.

Really?! Again?!

I whipped my head back to a 6 foot 5 guy with brown hair and dark blue eyes. The top of my head only reached his chest, i am only 5'4.

"Who are you?" He questioned in a deep, and masquline voice.

I shoved his arm off my shoulder.

"Why do you care?" I spat. Two more guys showed up beside him. One was blonde and 6'0 with brown eyes and a lip piercing. While the other was a ginger with brown eyes and freckles.

I tracked my eyes back to the guy in the middle.

"Listen, girl. You just cuddled with a class 'A' monster. Tell us who you are." The ginger commanded.

"What time is it?" I asked in sudden realization. Mike needs me home. He is going to be mad.

None of them answered me. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my now cracked phone and checked the time. 11:23.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled in frustration. He won't stop this time.

The three guys were staring at me in confusion.

"I have to go." I stated before sprinting as fast as i could away.

This has been a fucking crazy day..