C H A P T E R 2

Picture is Ezekiel.

Zinovia POV

I quietly entered the house and shut the door. I tip toed passed the living room and to the bottom of the staircase. As i started to walk up my hair was ripped back and i was thrown on the floor.

"Why. Are. You. Here. So. Late?!" Mike yelled. Punching me after every word. I did my best to cover my face but he got in one solid hit on my jaw.

My ribs and my face hurt as he left me on the floor. He stomped up the stairs, chugging his last but of vodka and turning around and throwing the bottle at me.

I shielded my face and only got two cuts on my arm and one under my eye.

Good thing i don't go to school anymore.

I stood up slowly, my ribs ached and my face stung. I trudged up the stairs and into my tiny "room". Which is honestly a small storage room.

I plopped on my thin twin bed, wincing as my ribs hit the rough sheets.

I fell asleep instantly.

"Get up!" Mike yelled. Just before a wave of freezing water spread along my face. I sat up right. My ribs in serious pain. Mike left the room and i stood up.

I walked across the hall to the bathroom and quickly took a shower. I shaved, washed and rinsed all under 10 minutes.

Once i got out i wrapped myself in a black stale towel and walked out of the bathroom.

I locked the door to my "room" and got dressed. I wore a black thong and a black bra with a pair of black skinny jeans, a black plain crop top, my black leather jacket, and a pair of black combat boots.

I threw on some deep red lipstick with mascara and a thin line of eye liner. I adjusted my nose ring and straightened my black hair, that reached my waste.

Mike finally left for work.

With that i grabbed my all black backpack. I threw in a few bottles of water, 4 grilled cheese, my sketch book, and pencils with erasers.

I plugged in headphones to my phone and started to play Panic at the Disco.

I locked up the house and started my walk to my secret spot.

I arrived within 10 minutes. I climbed up the ladder, unplugging my head phones.

I set my back pack down inside and glanced around.

Only then did i see the three males from yesterday all staring at me.

"Ugh, not you three again." I groaned

They all just stared at me. I then remembered that i brought food and drinks. Well, they were for me but who cares.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked, sighing. They all nodded.

I passed all of them a water and a sandwhich.

"Thank you." They all chorused.

"I'm Adam." The ginger said.

"I'm Dylan." The blonde said.

"I'm Ezekiel." The tall one said.

"Okay, Adam, Dylan, and Zeke." I confirmed.

"Wait. I said Ezekiel. Not Zeke." He corrected.

"I know." I smirked. Adam and Dylan chuckled.

I got the last sandwich and water with all of my drawing things.

I started to sketch the three guys in front of me.

25 minutes later i finshed.
By then all three guys noticed i had been drawing them and had been joking and making different poses.

"I'm done." I sighed.
Honestly, i didn't like it. It looks exactly like them just, something is missing.

"Wait." Without thinking i drew these symbols by them. They each had their own symbol, that made the picture look complete.

I showed them and they all looked amazed. Until they saw the symbols. Their faces dropped and they all looked at me.

"How do you know our powers?" Dylan asked.

I shrugged. " I honestly don't know. I just know how you guys...feel. I guess." I stated.

They all looked extremely confused, so i took a deep breath and started to explain.

"Adam he is happy, joking, and bright. He reminds of of the sun hitting a newly bloomed flower.

Dylan, is sweet, caring, but can be harsh. He reminds me of a light breeze before it's about to rain.

And, Zeke... He is different."

I stated. They all seemed extremely intrested and all leaned forward as i was talking. By the end we were all looking at Zeke.

"He is seen as destructive. Most people may think he is harmful and hurtful. But in reality he can be soothing, caring and yet mysterious and full of wonder. Like the ocean."

As i finished a deep silence filled the air.

"Earth." I said pointing to Adam.

"Air." I said pointing to Dylan.

"Water." I said pointing to Zeke.

They all stared at me, astounded. There was a deep silence for a few minutes, while they all thought about what i just said. Suddenly, Zeke started staring at me.

"What about you?" He asked.

"What about me?" I asked smirking. He rolled his eyes as Adam and Dylan both stared at me.

"You know what i mean." He snarked.

I sighed.

"Insufferable pain with the burning feeling of anger constant through my vains. Destructive. Destroyer of all that come close. Leaving scars if touched. Tempted to do bad with no clear indication of what's good. Un loved. Reminder of a wildfire spreading in a beautiful small town. Parishing their houses and what they once called happiness." I smirked at all three of them.

"I could only be one thing."

They all looked at eachother and all said at the same time while looking back at me.

"Fire."