C H A P T E R 5

Picture is Zinovia.

Zinovia POV

"No."

"Come on, pleasseee."

"I said no, Zinovia."

"Please, only one time." I begged.

He ignored me.

"Zeeeeekee." I groaned, beggin him.

"Fine." Yes!

We were on our way to my first class of my first day and i was currently trying to get Zeke to show me his two powers. I already got Adam to show me Earth and thoughts, and i got Dylan to show me Mind reading and air.

Now it's Zeke's turn.

I smiled at him as we kept our turtle like slow pace towards our class. We have 45 minutes to get there.

Zeke raised his hand. At first it looked like he had severe sweating problems, but then in a matter of two seconds a few drops of water were twirling in the air above his hand. He stopped, dropping the water to the floor.
Then, he looked at a trash can at the end of the hallway. He lifted his hand slightly and the trash can started to move with it.

Then he stopped. I was in shock.

"That. Was. So. Cool!" I said jumping.

The guys chuckled.

"Your turn, Zinny." Dylan smirked.

"Great nickname." I snarked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

I lifted my hand and willed the heat to come. I felt my eyes tingle, my hair lift and my body heat up. Fire started to swirl through my fingers. I made shapes and smiley faces. Then i stopped and groaned.

Now i have to try my second powers.

I lifted my hand and this time, instead of fire i willed a small bolt spark to light on the tip of my finger.

It did, well..it didn't go as planned.

Instead of a tiny spark a huge bolt of lightning shot out of my hand and hit the same trashcan that Zeke lifted.
It was so big, i was knocked on my butt.

I laughed and dusted myself off as i stood up.

The feeling in my eyes went away and everything went back to normal.

All three of the guys were dying of laughter. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's just get to class." I ordered. They sobered up (eventually) and we all walked to our first class.

Trevor, the principal, AKA Zeke's dad made it so all four of us have the same exact schedule.

We arrived within 25 minutes, joking around and just getting to know eachother better.

I learned that Adam loves to run and is really good at science. Hi favorite color is red and his favorite food is Turkey. He has his mom and his dad with a little sister.

Dylan loves to swim and is amazing at writing. His favorite color is blue and his favorite food is Steak. He has his mom and his dad with an older brother. He is 17.

Zeke loves Basketball and boxing, and is captain of the Varsity Basketball team. His favorite color is green and his favorite food is grilled cheese.
He has his mom and his dad with a little brother. He is 17.

"Tell us about you now, Zinovia." Adam ordered. I snorted and rolled my eyes.

"I play soccer and i do various types of fighting. I was captain of the soccer team back in hell. My favorite color is yellow, i love hippos and my favorite food is my home made Tacos. I also like shooting things. I'm 16." I said, nonshalantly.

The guys looked at me, kind of scared.

"What about your family?" Dylan joked, my face dropped and i looked forward.

"My mom, big sister and big brother where all murdered in front of me by that man, Mike. However no one believed me." I said with no emotion.

Just as i finished the bell rung. Bunches of students flooded the hallways. But none of them came close to us. They all stared at me and whispered to their friends, which i am used to.

I'm not exactly a good girl.

We decided to take our time and arrived at our first class 5 minutes late. I banged the door open and 26 heads whipped towards me in sync.

"Sorry, teach. This is our new friend Zinovia. We were showing her sround school." Zeke informed.

They walked to the back of the class where 4 empty desks were.
They left a seat in between Zeke and Adam for me with Dylan in front of me.

"Ah, come here sweety. Introduce yourself along with all of your powers." The teacher, a about 23 year old tall woman.

I nodded. I stepped in front of the class and scanned the faces of everyone.

Before I could talk a stuck up looking blonde bimbo blurted out and interupted me from the front row.

"You do know this is an advanced class right? For the kids with a lot of power. You don't fit in here." Her show pig side kicks started giggling, along with the majority of the class.

This is where my anger issues come into play.

"Damn, it looks like I am proving a lot of people wrong today." I whispered under my breath.

I glanced towards Adam, Dylan and Zeke. They knew what i was about to do. The same thing i did with the principal. Intimidation. I smirked.

I felt my body heat up and my hair lift and glow. My eyes changed to the glowing red and i willed fire to go to my hands.

"Hi, My name is Zinovia Admania Amelia Martinez. And i carry, fire." I smirked at her and my hands ignighted in flames.

Shrieks and screams filled the room. Even the teacher screamed.

Oh, yeah. I forgot i am the only fire carrier alive. Oops.

I let the fire and everything go away and i went back to normal.

"And i have four powers. I carry Fire, Electricity, Illusion, and Time freeze." I informed nonchalantly.

I went and i sat down in the seat they saved for me.

All the guys held out their hands. I low- fived Dylan first. Then i high fived both Zeke and Adam at the same time.

Good. Now they know not to mess with me.