Chapter 5- No Regrets

The L.A sun shines through the transparent door leading out to back of my apartment. I wake up and thankfully this time I turn over and see Tom laying there peacefully with his eyes closed. He's so hot! Trying not to wake him, I cuddle myself into him. While keeping his eyes closed, he wraps me up in his arms.

Slowly opening his eyes, he says "Morning beautiful." His voice was husky and low.

"Morning." I smile and he kisses me on my forehead.

Suddenly the front door slams and an ear-aching scream comes from the living room.

"Faith!!! Faith, we've been burgled!"

I leave Tom in bed, grab my dressing gown, and run out to the living room to see why Hayley was screaming. I look around the apartment. Fuck...last night must've been crazy, stuff was everywhere. Smirking to myself- I knew we hadn't been burgled. I pick up a few of my vinyl's off the floor and then suddenly the front door swings open. It was Howard.

"Baby I heard you scream, is everything alright?" He catches a sight of the state my apartment was in. "Holy..."

"Howard?" I say looking rather confused.

"Faith, what the fuck happened here?" Asks Hayley. Tom walks out my bedroom in only his black Calvin Klein underpants. "Wait...Tom?" Hayley's face matched mine.

"Is everything ok?" Asks Tom. He looks around the room, "Shit." He quietly starts laughing to himself.

"You two had sex?" She questions with a speechless expression.

"I'd prefer the term naked poetry." i reply looking back at Tom who bites his lip trying his best not to smile.

"Okay then, we're just going to go...get breakfast." Hayley stutters, and then takes hold of Howard's arm to leave.

"Where to honey?" Howard questions.

"I don't know, anywhere they sell waffles." Replies Hayley leaving my apartment tutting to herself.

I step over the turned coffee table and collapse on the sofa letting out a deep exhale and a laugh. Tom walks over, he stands the coffee upright picking up the bits and bobs that belong on it off the floor and then lifts my feet up and sits down, placing my feet on top of his lap.

"Hey, I have to leave before 11 for work but how about I make you breakfast and coffee then help you get this place looking sharp again?" He smiles

"Sounds perfect." I smile back.

Usually I don't let anyone stay over for breakfast- I always kick them out. This felt wrong but also felt so right. He gets up, puts the kettle on and then I point to where I keep the cereal. He reaches for the box of muesli then his hand changes direction. He pulls out a half finished box of fruit loops.

"These are so bad for you!" He laughs.

"They're Hayley's" I say looking innocent.

"Ohh right... so why does it have a white sticky label saying 'Faiths breakfast, keep off'?

I bite my bottom lip and laugh to myself "Guilty!"

"Well you know, on a morning like this I think it's exactly what we need." Says Tom, pouring them into two bowls. He adds the milk, grabs two spoons, and puts the breakfast on a tray. He then finishes making the coffee and puts them on the tray as well before bringing them over and putting it down in front of us on the coffee table. I turn the TV on and Top cat comes on.