Chapter 7

"Today we will start with math" the teacher said and wrote some exercises on the blackboard. While i calculated some exercises in my book, i noticed a pink note on my desk. Was it there the whole time? I curiously unfolded it.

Let's spend the break in the school garden :) - Jimin

After i read it, i turned around just to be met with a smiling jimin. I blushed a bit and looked back at my book. I don't know how i will stay 15 minutes with him without blushing or being shy.

*break*

Jimin and i sat on a bench in the garden. My attention was on the daisies around us in the grass. Jimin noticed it and also looked at the flowers.

"Do you like daisies?" He asked looking at me.

"Nae" i replied. He chuckled and stood up, he walked to the grass full daisies. He knelt down and plucked a daisy, with a light smile he sat down next to me and placed the daisy in my hair, just above my ear. He smiled at me when he saw me blushing.

"You're cute." He softly said and be too, blushed a bit. I shyly looked away.

"I'm going to buy something to drink, do you want something?" I asked.

"No thank you" i nodded and stood up.

I stood in front of the vending machine to buy a strawberry milkshake. Suddenly someone shouted my name.

"Eunmi!!" I turned around and saw my father walking towards me. He was furious and scared the hell out of me. He grabbed my wirst and dragged me out the school. Luckily their was no one so nobody saw what my father was doing. I tried to release my wrist but he was stronger. On the street i tried everything to escape but failed. When we were in front of my house he pushed me forwards. I lost my balance and fell on the ground. My aankle hurted badlu, i cried silently not showing how weak i am. Yes i'm very weak and sensitive. I closed my eyes when he swung his arm in the air and was ready to hit me. I felt nothing, no limp, no fist, no kick, i opened my eyes slowly and didn't believe it. In front of me was Jimin standing with his back facing me, he was holding my fathers' arm to prevent him to hit me. My father jerked his arm away.

"Who are you and what do you want!?" He half-yelled irritated.

"I'm Eunmi's friend and i don't like the way you treat her" jimin said in a cold tone.

"Who are you to say that, kid!?" My father challenged. 

"She's not a toy, you can't hit her everyday or drag her away from school like you just did." Jimin said and clenched his fists. Jimin was clearly not please to see my father and i totally understand him.

"Go out of my way, kid" dad said and walked past us. When he entered the house, Jimin turned around and saw me sitting on the floor, massaging my ankle. He kneeled down and placed his jacket over my shoulders so i wouldn't catch a cold.

"Can you walk?" He asked, his voice soft.

"I will try" he helped me standing up. I tried to make a step but it hurted so much. The next thing I felt was Jimin's muscular arms lifting me up in bridal style.

"You need to rest. Because you can't go home, you will sleep at my house tonight, my parents aren't at home, okay?" I nodded and blushed.

"Thank you Jimin" i whispered loud enough for him to hear it. He smiled at me "no problem"

When we entered his house, he placed me gently on the couch. He went to the kitchen and came back with the first aid kit and ice. He did the bandage around my ankle, after that he placed the ice on it.

"Thank you" i said. He looked up from my ankle and smiled at me. He then placed a peck on my forehead before heading to the kitchen to make a tea.

Jimin POV

she went to get away for a drink. After more than 5 minutes she didn't came back. I went looking for her but i stopped in the hallway when a man grabbed her wrist. He dragged her out he school, who is he? A stranger? Her father? I don't care i ran after them. She strugged and tried to ran away, i followed them. When they stopped he pushed her on the ground and wanted to hit her. As soon as i could i ran to him and stopped him.