Chapter 10

Yesterday was the day that Jimin and i become a couple. Only my friends and his friends know that we're a couple.

I want to buy a strawberry milkshake so i went to the vendingmachine and bought it.

I sipped from my drink and went back to the garden where i and Gyeong were talking. Suddenly Jiwoo and her group appeared in front of me. I trurned back to run away but they pulled me back.

"What do you want?" I tried not to sound afraid.

"Jimin is mine!" She yelled. How does she know that we're a couple!? Has anyone told her?
oh no.

I didn't say anything and tried to release my arm from her grip.

"Do you know what we do to girls who want to steal our jimin?" She asked angry, i could see fire in her eyes. Wow i didn't know she loves Jimin that much.

She took my drink from my hand and spilled it on my school uniform. She pushed me till my back touched the wall.

"You wich!! How you dare to steal Jimin from us!! You're ugly, a nerd, you're sad!! Do you want that i go further?" She asked and threw the empty bottle of my drink on the floor. I remained silent, i didn't dare to say something. The next thing she did was stick her filthy chewing-gum in my hair. Ewww. It's disgusting.

"Are you mute!?" She slapped my cheek. The sound of her hand that went against my cheek was quite loud. I'm sure my cheek is red. Tears filled my eyes. Why are they doing this? It's not my fault that she have a one-side love with Jimin.

I couldn't take it anymore and ran away, i ran as fast as i could to the garden. Gyeong wasn't their anymore, i think she went to the toilet. I sat down on a bench where no body was. I looked down and cried. Why are people so cruel sometimes?

A pair of sneakers appeared in front of me. I looked up and saw Jimin.

"Why are you crying?" I didn't say anything but opened my arms for a hug. He hugged me tight and looked at me.

"Did they hurt you?"

"A bit"

"Where?" I didn't say something but placed my hand on my cheek.

"Let me see" he took my hand gently away from my cheek and looked at it. He then looked at my hair.

"You've chewing-gum in your hair"

"I know" i said silently. He sighed.

"Let's go to the hairdresser and change your uniform" i nodded.

He took my hand, i felt that he was really angry. When we walked in the hallway we saw Jiwoo and her group. Jimin become very angry and screamed to them.

"YAH! What did you do!??" All eyes were on Jimin. He walked really angry to them and pushed Jiwoo away. He kept me behind him.

"Are you women crazy!??"

"Stop bullying students!!"

"If you dare to touch Eunmi one more time i will kill you alive"

I've never saw Jimin that mad. It's scared me a bit. The girls looked down and didn't say anything.

Jimin grabbed my hand and took me out the school. We went to the hairdresser.

--

"What do you think?" The hairdresser asked me when she finished. I looked in the big mirror, i never had short hair before. I have to admit, it suits me.

"Thank you" i bowed to the hairdresser and walked to the cashier. I wanted to pay but Jimin pushed me gently away and paid for me. That's so sweet what he did^^ He smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

We went to a shop and bought a t-shirt and a jeans. For the rest of the day i will have to wear it because my uniform is dirty.

"Thank you Jimin" i pecked his cheek.

"You're welcome sweetheart"