Chapter 21

Jimin came closer to me and kept smirking.

"Jimin wh..." he cut me off

"Shhh" he pushed me lightly on his bed and crowled on top of me.

"Jimin what are you doing?" I asked when he just looked in my eyes.

"This" he leaned in and kissed me back. I kissed back but stopped when i felt something tickle my tummy.

"Jimin! Hajima!" I laughed when he pulled back and kept tickling me. He laughed too.

After a while he stopped with tickling. I sat up and breathed heavily. He just laughed and went to the DVD-player.

"What movie do you want to see?" He asked like nothing happenned.

"You choose abd why did you do that?"

"Tickling?" He asked.

"Nae" he stood up and walked towards the bed where i was sitting on.

"It's because i love you" he kissed my forehead. Ah jinjja! This guy, i laughed to myself. Wait. Where is Lilly?

"Jimin, where is Lilly?"

"She's playing with my dog downstairs"

"Ah"

He sat on the couch and patted the place next to him. I stood up and sat down next to him.

The film was playing and it was a...Horror film!? What?! I'm afraid of horror films!!

"Jimin" i pulled gently his arm.

"Nae?" He looked at me.

"I'm scared of horror films"

"Jinjja?" I nodded.

"I'm here okay?" He assured me. I nodded and looked at the film.

I just held Jimin's arm and buried my face in a pillow when i heard scary noises or scary scenes. Jimin wasn't afraid at all, he kept looking at it without screaming. The film has finished and i placed the pillow back in its place.

Jimin looked at the houre on his phone and placed his phone on the bedside table.

"Let's sleep" he said and went into the bathroom.

I already was in his bed and fell asleep. I waked up when i felt him embracing me.

"Eunmi?"

"Nae"

"How much do you want to see your mother?" He asked seriously.

"more than anything"

"Her name was Sujeong, right?"

"Nae but why are you asking me this?"

"I wanted to know, let's sleep" he closed his eyes. I buried my face in his chest and fell asleep.

*next day*

JiminPOV

"Be carefull" i kissed her forehead.

"Nae" Eunmi left my house with Lilly. I need to speak with my mother about Eunmi's mother. I went upstairs and searched for my mother.

I etered the bathroom and saw my mother doing the laundry.

"Eomma?"

"Nae?" She replied but didnt look at me and kept focusing on the laundry.

"You know Sujeong? Right?" After i mentioned 'Sujeong' she stopped and looked up.

"Nae?"

"You know where she is? Right?"

"Nae"

"She isn't dead? Right?"

"Nae" i smiled at her. He sighed and stood up. She left the bathroom and went to her bedroom, i followed her.

she took a book out of her closet. She sat down on her bed and opened the book on the first page. She patted the seat next to her to prove that I have to sit there. I did it and looked at the book. There was written 'memories'.

"Sujeong and i were best friends, she told me always everything.
After she had married Eunmi's father she was on depression because she found out that he cheated on her. She wanted to leave the house with Eunmi and Eunjoon but he didn't let her do that so she ran away, alone."

I kept listening.

"After she left the house, Eunmi's father broke up with the other girl. He became cruel and a monster because he missed her."

"I can still remember everything, it was a Wednesday night... Someone knocked on the door, when i opened it i saw Sujeong crying and broken in front of me. I didn't know what happenned so i hugged her quickly to calm her down. She kept crying on my shoulder. When she calmed down i led her to the livinf room. I made tea and she explained everything. She cried because she left Eunmi and Eunjoon. She said that she gave Eunmi a necklace with a daisy"

Eunmi is always wearing hee necklace.

"She decided to left the town and wanted to live alone. She prays every evening for her children, that they're happy, that they're healthy, that their father doesn't hurt them ..."

"She moved to another town and was 'missing', i'm the only one who knows where she is" my mother said and a tear escaped her eyes. She quickly wiped it away and looked at a picture in the book that got two girls. One was my mother and the other looked very hard at Eunmi, it must be Eunmi's mother.

"When you took Eunmi for the first time here in our house, her eyes where the first one who took my attention. She has the same eyes as her mother, when she smiled i directly knows that she was Sujeong's daughter. Her nacklace made everything complete. I know her life isn't that easy so i took care of her like my own daughter."

My mom said and she's right. Sometimes she's worried about Eunmi and she takes care of Eunmi very well.

"Yesterday i talked with Eunmi about her mother and asked her how much she wanted to see her mother..."

Mom looked at me.

"She said she want to see her more than everything so... can you please make sure she come back. You're the only one who knows where she is" my mother smiled lightly.

"I'll try" my eyes widened and i immediately hugged her tight.

"Thank you thank you!!"