Chapter 17

"Why should i?" Jiwoo laughed sarcastically.

"You need a doctor" Yoongi said.

Jimin tried to come closer to me but Jiwoo stepped quickly behind me and put a knife against my throat. Jimin stopped immediately.

"one step more, and your girlfriend's dead"

"Jiwoo listen" Jimin began.

"I know you love me but this isn't the good way to win me. If i love Eunmi, then i love her and nobody can change that"

"Why Jimin? Am i not good enough?" Jiwoo asked shaking like she's gonna cry.

"I'm not the one who choose who i fall in love with" jimin said calmly. Afraid that she will do something to me.

"And me?" Minsuh asked.

"Shut up" Jiwoo yelled at her. Minsuh kept her mouth shut and looked down at the floor. Is she scared of Jiwoo?

"Are you serious? You want to win Jimin's heart by kidnapping his girlfriend and trying to kill her?" Yoongi yelled angry at her.

"Yes, i'm the one who should be with Jimin"

"Yah!" Hoseok shouted when Jiwoo held me tighter while placing the knife higher on my throat. I held in my breath.

Jimin clenched his fists. A tear fell down my cheek. I mouthed 'i love you' to Jimin. He softened his fists ans mouthed 'i love you too' back.
I smiled for not making him more worried.

I felt a stab in my leg. I cried in pain. Jiwoo didn't stab me in my throat but in my leg. It hurts so much.

"NO!!" Jimin shouted and ran towards us. I cried in pain. Yoongi and Hoseok ran after the other girls and tied them up with a rope. Jiwoo stabbed me in my stomach which hurted more than in my leg.

"H-haji..ma.." i cried.

"Anni" she slapped me. Jimin pushed her aside and took the knife from her hand. Hoseok ran towards us and tied her up with a rope like the other girls.

Jimin delivered me from the rope and tore a piece of his shirt which he tied around my leg. I tried to walk but failed. My stomach continues to bleed.

Jimin picked me up in bridal style and called Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Call the police, i will bring her to the hopital"

Hoseok and Yoongi dialled the police because it was difficult for them to bring 5 girls who are tied with a rope to the them.

When we left the house Jimin ran. I swung my arms around his neck.

"Hold on" he said to me while I cried silently in pain. I nodded and hugged his neck tighther and placed my head in the crook of his neck.

--

JiminPOV

I sit in the waiting room. The doctor's doing check ups at Eunmi. I worry a lot, hopefully she's fine. I looked up and saw that the doctor came out of her room and looked at his papers. I stood up and walked towards him, i hope it's good news.

"Is Eunmi okay?" I asked worried.

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"Nae"

"Ah, she lost a lot of blood so she need to rest, but she's okay."

"Thanks" i sighed in relief.

"You're the one who saved her right?"

"Nae"

He patted my shoulder and smiled at me. I bowed and entered the room.

There she was, the love of my life. She was sleeping, her face with bruises and scratches. I sat down on the chair next to her bed and took her soft hand.

Her face pale. Her kissable lips. Her eyes were closed but she has still the most beautiful eyes i've seen. I intertwined our fingers.

It's been a day since she's in the hopital. I miss her, her hugs, her voice, her smile, her hands holding my hands,...

"Eunmi-ah, i miss you already" i pouted.

"I hope you will recover soon, then i will hug you tight and kiss your chubby cheeks." I smiled at her, even though she can't hear me.

I stood up and went closer to her face, i kissed her forehead and pulled back.

--

After one hour I went back home. Eunmi was still sleeping. Tomorrow i'll see her again.