PRINCE POV

Narrator pov

April 21st 2016

The pearly gates of heaven open to the beautiful mansion owned by Whitney Houston. As we enter the seen Whitney Houston is cornrowing  Michael Jackson's hair, in her living room, as they watch what's going on, on the Earth. 

"Ouch not too tight Whitney!" Michael whined

"Stay still you apple-headed baby!" Whitney replied

"Do you even know what you're doing?" 

"Michael I've been practicing on your head for four years now and you still don't trust me to do your hair?" Michael didn't reply to Whitney. He just proceeded to sip his tea. 

"DON'T BE SIPPIN' YOUR TEA LIKE YOU'RE SLICK!!! I'm the Queen of shade now." Whitney saidd tightening Michael's braid. 

"Ouch!" Michael screamed. 

In walks in James Brown.

"Hey! Hey! What's with all the yelling?" James says. James looks at Whitney attempting to do Michael's hair. James breaks down into full blown laughter. 

"What's so funny?" Whitney asked

"You got that boys hair looking like a member of Kriss-Kross. Why you playing games with my mans hair?" James hollered. Michael jumps up and goes to the bathroom to  check his reflection. 

"Oh Whitney...." Michael moaned.

"What??? That looks nice! I'm not even finished." Whitney said slappin James arm.

 *Whitney's heaven-phone rings* 

"Whitney your phone is ringing" James says

"Who is it?" she asks

"I don't know. It says unknown ID. They're trying to facetime you." James says checking the phone.

"What the hell?" Whitney says 

*THUNDER CACKLES*

"Whitney you know you cant' curse in heaven." James whispers

"What did I say? Hell?" she asked

*THUNDER CACKLES* 

"Whitney!!!" James and Michael say. 

Whitney answers the phone and covers the front camera as she waits to see who is facetiming her.  

"Is that??? No!!!!!" Whitney gasps 

Michael and James side-eye Whitney. They hear mummering as Whitney walks around gushing to herself on her phone. "Yeah sure i'll let you in now. Okay... Yeah...Buh-bye." she says.

*Prince get's off his Purple motorcycle and walks to the door*

"BIHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Whitney yells

"LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!" Prince yells

"Is that?" James Brown says as looks to Michael.

"No. It can't be." Michael says as flips channels on the Tv . 

CNN HAS CONFIRMED THAT 'THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOW AS' PRINCE IS DEAD. HE WAS 57!

"Oh hell!" Michael says as he tries to fix his hair.

*Thunder cackles* 

Prince and Whitney walk into the living room! James gives Prince a big bear hug. 

Prince and Michael have a stare off. 

"Come on you two be nice to each other." James laughs 

"I thought y'all beef was all rumors for the blogs & magazines" Whitney smirked

"It is." Prince said. 

"Yeah..." Michael said. 

Michael and Prince uncomfortably hugged. 

"Are you coming to Left-Eye's cookout?" Whitney asked

"I didn't know about it but i'll be going now." Prince said.

"Great. I'm driving so let's go." James said. 

Michael held the door open as the crew headed into James car. They were so excited. Michael got in and James proceeded to pull out. 

"Oh by the way Michael..." Prince said looking back at Michael 

"Yeah." He said playing footsies with Whitney.

" He said playing footsies with Whitney

  "I like your hair." Prince said  

AUTHORS NOTE: I wanted you guys to have a little background story on Prince and how he's able to DM Alisha. So another chapter of   the background story is to come. Hope you like it and let me know lol! :)