Left-Eyes Cookout

Narrator POV

The crew pull up to Left-Eye's mansion.

"We're here." James says.

"Prince do you know Lisa?" Whitney asked as they got out the car.

"I do but if she doesn't remember me then I'll act like I don't." he replied.

"Now now Prince. You know you can't be petty up here in heaven." Whitney said as she knocked on Left Eye's door.

"You can't be petty in heaven?" he asked

"Nope." Michael smirked

"But that's not fair!!! Look at Michael's hair..."Prince whines

*Michael rolls his eyes*

"...I'm not a mean person. Obviously...since I've made it into heaven." Prince continued

"Can someone mute him?" Michael said.

Just then Left Eye opened the front door.

"Hey y'all - OH MY GOODNESS PRINCE YOU DIED?" Left-Eye gasped

"Sadly." Michael said as he walked through the door.

"Yeah I died my lovely." he said

"We have got to get caught up! she said as she grabbed him by the arm.

The squad proceeded to Left-Eyes backyard. There all your faves and more were turning up in the ultimate pool party.

"Hey Prince can you hide. I'd rather you make a grand entrance." Lisa said.

"You read my mind." He said.

"That's not hard with that big ass forehead." Michael said as he grabbed his floaties.

*thunder cracks*

"MICHAEL!!!" everyone shouted. James and Whitney pulled Michael by the arms, away from Lisa & Prince. Lisa handed Prince swim trunks and gave him direction to wait for his signal.She walked back outside to mingle with all the guest. She looked out into the scene of Biggie and Selena were arguing at the grill over how to properly cook chicken. Whitney, Bobbi-KristinaBob, and Aaliayah were playing double-dutch on the grass. Bob Marley, James Brown, Eazy-E, David Ruffin, and Amy Winehouse were all passing a joint around as they played "Uno." It was a close game everyone had three cards, except Amy & Eazy they had only one card. Eazy-E and Amy were in a stareoff. The color was blue and David placed down a yellow card of a matching number. It was Amy's turn.

"Draw four." She said to Eazy . The whole table looked in awe. Eazy's lip started to quiver and he was holding back tears. It was seven second of pure silence at the table.

"MAN!!!! THIS IS WHY I HATE PLAYING WHICHO STUPID CHEATING A-S-S!!!! HOW YOU GO FROM NINE CARDS TO ONE IN A SINGLE TURN. YOU LUCKY WE IN HEAVEN CAUSE IF WE WEREN'T I'D KICK THAT BEEHIVE OFF YOUR HEAD!!!" Eazy shouted flppin the table over. Everyone was looking at them.

"Calm down Eric!!!!" James Brown said.

"NAH!!! NAH!!!! This the sixth game she won. HOW JAMES!? HOW JAMES?!" Eazy complained.

"You need to stop acting like a baby, you little wanker," Amy said.

"Yeah Eric. It's not that serious." David said

Eric calmed for ten seconds and started to laugh. "My bad. I'm trippin'. Who down for round seven?" he said

"No!!!" Everyone said excusing themselves from the table.

"I'm not high enough to play another round with you." Bob Marley said.

Left Eye was so busy watching Eric's meltdown that she forgot about Prince. She was startled with rememberance.

"HEY EVERYONE GUESS WHO DIED!?" Lisa shouted

"We all know about Chyna. Who do you think brought the Barbeque chips?" Vanity said as she sat on Tupac's lap.

"No, not her. Thanks for the Chips tho?"she replied. Lisa looked back and made her signal to the window.

"INTRODUCING THE ARTIST FORMELY KNOWN AS!!!" she shouted

"No..." Vanity said jumping off Tupac's lap.

That's when the doors opened up with dozens on dozens of white and purple (yes purple) doves came through the door. Prince crawled in on the patio with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"My mans really recreated the 'When Doves Cry" video" Tupac smirked.

All of the guest immediately ran towards him and crowded him.

"It's just Prince." Mchael said to Paul Walker. The only problem was when Michael looked over at Paul he was running torwards Prince. "Of course." he said.

ONE HOUR LATER

Everyone was eating diner at the table. Prince noticed Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and their wives sitting all the way at the end of the table. Prince went to them and shook his hand and conversed with them.

"Wow I feel like I've met all my idols." Prince said. "...Of course except one." He said.

"Who's that?" Nat King Cole asked.

"GOD." He said. That's when everyone dropped there plates & silverware in shock.

"Prince we've met before." Michael 'the fu&k?' faced him.

"Michael." Mariyln Monroe said rolling her eyes.

"You can really on meet God on Sundays at church or per his request. Even tho he's always with us." James Dean whispered. At this paticular point and for no logical reason James Dean had been following Prince all over this cookout. It was annoying him.

"Why are you whispering?" Prince asked.

"Because he's ALWAYS with us." James Dean said whispering even quieter.

"You're not being helpful. First of all who snuck you into heaven, weren't you an atheist? Since you want to 'whisper' so much maybe we can 'whisper' about why ain't nobody eating your seasonless chicken. Who told you to make chicken anyway? That chicken is so dry you had to eat it in the pool. You've been following me like I was a twitter account and I'm sick of it. You can Marilyn Mon-hoe can leave." Prince said as he proceeded to sip on some lemonade.

"DON'T TALK ABOUT MY CHICKEN LIKE THAT!" James Dean screamed missing a punch, he had aimed at Prince.

"SECURITY!!!" Lisa yelled. These really fit guards dressed in all white came to escort out James & Marilyn.

"I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! I LOVE YOU!! I'VE SEEN GRAFFITI BRIDGE OVER A HUNDRED TIMES! PLEASE WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK!" James said.

"This is not that kind of wattpad story." Prince said as waived goodbye so petty-like.

*ONE MORE CHAPTER IN HEAVEN BEFORE WE GET BACK TO TWITTER & THE DMs*

AUTHORS NOTE: I SWEAR TO GOD Y'all I POSTED THIS TWO WEEKS AGO AND WATTPAD SENT IT TO DRAFTS. SMH. I REALLY HATE TO BE LATE & PHONY WITH MY POSTING. ILL BE POSTING TWO MORE CHAPTERS THIS WEEK TO MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME. I Truly APOLOGIZE. 😢