|THREE| The Drunk

-Parker-

My eyes flutter open as I look around and realize I'm alone. I stretch my sore body and yawn before getting up. My bruises still hurt from my dad but at least he's one less problem in my life now.

I get up and decide to look around since Trevor said no one else was home at the moment. I walk around and come across on what looks like Trevor's parents room. I sit back on their couch and just think, what am I gonna do? My plan to die failed. I told my dad I was leaving. I have no one. I have no where to go to. So what am I supposed to do?

The thought makes me tear up. I don't want to be alone anymore. Why can't someone love me for who I am and be happy with me for once. I just want to know I'm not alone in this world. As I try to control my tears Trevor walks in the room. Trevor sees me crying but doesn't say anything and just hugs me tightly.

"Hey I was looking all over for you, what's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"I-it's just the fact that I have no one. I have nothing left Trevor. No one loves me and I have no friends. No one even cares about me." I cry my eyes out as I hug him back.

He rubs my back trying to calm me down.

"Now look at me. You do have something. I will be here for you Parker. I know we just met, but I care about you. I know you feel like you have nothing to live for but I'm going to change that. I promise." He lifts my chin and looks at me.

You know, I never really looked at him like I am now. He has beautiful blue eyes. His skin is so perfect and his smile is amazing. My eyes bored into his as he wiped away my tears and slowly leaned in. His lips touched mine and shocks spread throughout my body at the feel of our lips connecting. The kiss was short but it was passionate. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it. You're just so cute and kissable."

"N-no it's okay." I stutter while blushing and looking away.

"Well, should we go downstairs for breakfast now?" He asks with that same bright smile.

I nodded as he led me downstairs. I barley know him but he seems so amazing. As we sat down he put a pile of pancakes in front of me and we began to eat.

"So tell me about yourself." He looked at me with a cute grin.

"Hm?"

"I want to know more about you. Your likes, dislikes, I don't know. Tell me anything."

"Um there's really not much about me. I love to read. Umm I don't like school very much. I'm gay." I say giggling.

"Yep we've come across that already but I have to ask you something that's been bugging me since I saved you."

"O-oh what?"

"Can you promise me you won't do that again? I won't pressure you into telling me why you did it I'm just afraid you'll try it again."

"I-I promise." I said as I got up to hug him.

He pulled away and wiped my tears and said "Let's go out tonight."

"What?"

"I want to take you out to dinner."

"O-okay. I don't have any clothes so we'll have to go get them from my house."

"Alright. I washed what you had yesterday so you can go get dressed and I'll bring you to get your stuff."

I nodded and ran to the bathroom to get ready. God I'm scared to see what my dad is gonna do when he sees me. He's probably drunk again which is gonna make this a lot harder for me. As I finish up and go downstairs Trevor is already waiting for me so we head towards my house.

It's a bit far from his house because his is literally in the middle of the no where. We sit in silence as he drives and we finally make it to my house. Trevor notices how uncomfortable I am so he speaks up,

"Do you want me to go in with you?"

I nod and we walk up the steps. I don't bother to knock knowing it was already unlocked. Once we get inside the smell of alcohol hits me immediately, just as I thought. I figured my dad would be sleeping but apparently I was wrong as he stumbles into the living room.

"What the fuck are you doing in my house faggot." He yells.

I swear I just heard Trevor growl but I choose to ignore and turn towards my dad.

"I came to get my-" I'm cut off as my dad launches towards me and punches me square in the nose.

Blood starts coming out of my nose as my dad laughs then next thing I know Trevor is on top of my dad punching him with everything he has. As I struggle to get Trevor off of him I realized my dad was unconscious but still breathing. He had blood gushing out of his face.

"I-I'm so sorry." I say as I start crying.

"Hey it's not your fault your dads an asshole. Come on let's get your things and go home and clean you up." He says calmly.

"Okay."

As I finish packing we head home. I'm still kind of in shock from what happened though.

"How's about you take a shower and we'll stay here tonight a watch a movie and I take you out tomorrow?"

"That sounds fine to me." I say with a slight smile.

He puts the movie in grabs some popcorn and sets up the couch bed. We sit down with about 20 blankets and start watching the movie peacefully.
_______________________________
Word count: 997