|FIVE| Wolf

^Trevor's wolf^

-Trevor-

-BANG!-

I watch as Parker falls to the ground and instantly my wolf try's to pull through to find the person that hurt my mate. I try to restrain him as I rush to Parkers side.

"Parker, no, no baby keep your eyes please I'll go get some help just hold on."

Titan: I'm going to kill the fucker that hurt my mate I'm going to kill him.

My wolf kept repeating that over and over because I wouldn't let him have his way. I quickly ran to the car and called my dad (also the alpha) because he should be getting home.

"Yes son?" He answered.

"Dad please come quick I need help bring the pack Doctor too please my mates been shot. I'll explain more when you get here just please hurry my wolfs trying to get through and I can't hold him back much longer."

"Okay okay where are you?"

"North shore beach. Please hurry."

"Okay we're coming don't worry everything will be alright." He says trying to calm me down.

I rush back to Parker and carry him back to my car.

"Parker wake up baby please it'll be okay you'll be okay just wake up."

I try to calm down as every bone in my body wants to transform into my wolf and rip apart the person that harmed Parker. I sit with Parker trying to get him to wake up as my dad and the pack Doctor pull in.

Dr. Smith rushes to Parkers side and then puts him into his car to bring him to the pack house.

"I'll bring him to the house but you have to get your wolf under control before he wakes up." Dr. Smith says.

"No problem." I say with clenched teeth.

I'm sure by now my eyes are turning yellow due to my alpha gene.

"Trevor just breathe and don't let him through. Think about how your mate needs you right now more than the urge to hunt that person down."
Dad says.

"Okay dad I just have to see him I can't leave him, not like that. I just got him and I don't want to loose him."

-On way to pack house_

"So when did you find your mate?" Dad asks.

"The day you guys left to get your things at our other territory I took a walk and could sense him. After trying so hard to find him I finally did. He was trying to commit suicide and I stopped him. Parker had no where to stay because he told me his mother had died and his dad abused him so I brought him home. Dad I really love him and I don't want anything to happen to him." I said worriedly.

"He'll be okay. But for now you just have to promise to try and keep your wolf under control until you tell him am I clear?"

"Yea I'll try to dad."

We finally pull up to the house and I run inside to find Parker. He was lying down and wasn't awake yet. Dr. Smith walks up by me and asks if we can speak in private so I brought him to the other room.

"Will he be okay?" I ask.

"Trevor, he'll be okay, I got the bullet out and patched him up but he's in a coma, and I don't know when he's gonna wake up, if he does."  

"What do you mean if he does?! He can't be in a coma he has to be okay!"

My wolf pulls through full of anger and runs out of the room transforming into his wolf and running into the woods.

Titan: Don't worry Trevor I just need a run to cool off so I don't go killing anyone.

I decide to let my wolf have his way just this once as we run through the woods. It's so calming with the wind rushing through my fur and the sound of my paws pounding against the ground as I push forward. Titan runs miles until he's finally relaxed and stops by the lake for a drink.

Titan: Okay now that I've gotten the anger out, well at least for now, you have to take care of our mate.

I run home and change back to my human form then I go and see Parker. My mate. My beautiful mate. I lean down to his ear and whisper,

"It's okay love. I'm here now, just wake up for me please. I'm begging you."

I sit by Parkers side and wait all day for him to wake. My dad soon walks into the room.

"Trevor you need to come eat you've been in here all day." He says.

"Dad I am not leaving my mate. Not until he wakes up." I say looking at Parker.

"Trevor listen I know you love him and I know he needs you but you do have to worry about yourself right now to. You know what will happen to you if you let this tear you apart. You have to be strong for him." He says as he moves closer to Parker.

Before I know it my wolf takes over and growls at my dad daring him to move closer to Parker.

"Mine." Titan growls.

Dad backs away with his hands up.

"Okay just remember what I said. I won't do anything to harm your mate don't worry." He says before leaving the room.

I sit in silence watching my mate for hours, just listening to the sound of his breathing and inhaling his wonderful scent. He smelled like vanilla, which was very intoxicating to my wolf. What did I ever do to deserve such a beautiful mate. I'm so lucky to have him I just hope the spirits don't take him away from me already. I wonder how he's gonna react when I tell him I'm a wolf. Ugh I'm dreading the thought but I know sooner or later I have to tell him. He just means so much to me already and I don't even want to think about him rejecting me. It would kill me if he did. Over thinking this is stressing me out. Sleep is much needed but my wolf is telling me to stay awake for when he gets up. I get comfortable next to Parker then say,

"God baby, please wake up. I can't loose you. I love you."

Before it becomes too much and sleep finally takes over.

______________________________

A/N
So really quick update but sorry it's kind of shorter than usual. Don't forget to vote if you want a new chapter and comment if you like it!!
<3
5 votes= next chapter :)