|SEVEN| Secrets

^BLAKE^

-Trevor-

Parker pulls away and says,
"Does that answer your question?"

This makes wolf start going crazy.

"Mate him now!" Titan says.

I move in a kiss Parker roughly on the lips as he starts moving his hands up my shirt. His moans fill the air and I can feel Titan trying to take control. I growl, pick Parker up and push him up against the wall as I grind against him. Parker pushes me away breathing heavily and says,

"Wait, wait I can't do this not now. I-I want to but I don't think I'm ready for this yet."

"It's okay Parker. I won't do anything you don't wanna do."

"Okay well um, it's getting kinda late should we go back to the house?" He asks still looking all flustered.

"Well we can stay here tonight if you want."

"Okay I guess so."

Parker and I walk upstairs and I let him borrow some of my clothes to sleep in as I lay down in the chair not wanting him to be uncomfortable. He changes and gets in bed then turns towards me.

"Um Trevor?" He says quietly.

"Yes?"

"Can you sleep with me tonight?"

Surprised at what he just asked me I nod and slide into the bed. I reach over to Parker and put my arm around his waist and get closer to him. Once he falls asleep I soon fall after.

-Next morning-

I wake up and Parkers no where to be found. My wolf instantly gets angry at the thought of him leaving so I'm guessing this is what dad meant by me having a phase before I become alpha. Titan never gets this mad so I get up out of bed to look for him. He's no where in the house so I decide to see if he's with my mom.

"Mom!!"

"Yes sweetie?"

"Have you seen Parker? I can't find him and Titan is starting to get really protective of him and he's wanting to take control. I can handle him I just need to find my mate."

"He came in this morning saying he didn't want to wake you up then I'm pretty sure he went to the lake."

"Okay thanks I'll see you later." I said as I walked out of the house.

I decided to tell Parker my secret tonight at the lake. The lake is a special place to me so I figured it would be a good place to tell him. I could even transition for him if he accepts me. Parker just seems so fragile and I don't want to scare him too bad or for him to freak out or something. I reach the lake and spot Parker sitting at the edge with his feet in.

"Hey. I've been looking for you." I say as I sit next to him.

"Yea sorry. I just didn't want to wake you. I'm also really sorry about last night. I know I just stopped but I don't think I'm ready for that now even as much as my body wanted you."