|ELEVEN| Making love

^Derek Johnson^

{WARNING}

-Parker-

Trevor has been sitting with me comforting me while I've been crying. Right now, all I want to do is forget. I just want to forget about all of this shit in my life for a little while.

"Hey Trevor, c-can you make me forget?" I ask hesitantly looking up at him.

"Huh?"

"Make me forget please." I say as I lean up and kiss him.

Trevor kisses me back and slides his tongue in exploring my mouth.

"Are you sure you want to do this now?" He asks pulling away.

"I'm sure I just need you to make me forget."

"Okay baby. Lets go upstairs then."

Trevor leads me up stairs by my hand and as we reach the room he softly lays me back on the bed. Trevor leans in and starts kissing my neck while I turn my head to the side.

"Ah" I moan as he starts sucking on my soft spot.

"That's right baby, moan for me."

Trevor starts licking my neck as I tug at his shirt ready for him to undress and claim me. He removes his shirt and throws it aside then gets up and takes off his jeans leaving him in only his boxers. He climbs back on top of me and starts pulling my clothes off.

Once I'm completely naked all thats separating us are his boxers while I'm desperate for him to be inside me. Trevor just keeps licking up my torso then sucks and bites on my neck.

"T-trevor, h-hurry up." I moan.

"Mm but I like teasing you." He says holding my hands above my head kissing me roughly taking full dominance.

Trevor releases my hands and I finally reach down and pull his boxers off.

He lets out a low growl and starts grinding his self against me.

"Ah" I moan.

"Is this what you want?" He says grabbing my member.

"Y-yes p-please."

Trevor pulls away and reaches toward the drawer pulling out a bottle of lube.

"Okay baby just tell me to stop if I'm hurting you too much."

Trevor puts lube on his fingers and then puts one inside me. He slowly pulls in and out then adds another and starts pushing and stretching me out. I push against his fingers impatiently waiting for him to be inside me.

"F-fuck Trevor I want you inside me n-now." I say.

Trevor puts the liquid on his member then leans forward kissing me and pulling my hair then roughly slams himself inside me.

"Ah Trevor!" I yell as he pulls out and slams himself back inside of me hitting my spot making me scream in pleasure.

"Come on baby scream for me." Trevor says grabbing onto my thighs.