Captive Part 2

The mighty chief lead his white woman to his chukka. She needed rest, for her head had taken a great blow. When the reached his home, he pointed inside and said, "Minti."

Kaitlyn looked at him skeptically. She then looked inside the hut. There were two mats on the ground, both made of luxurious furs. She slowly lowered her head to walk inside the primitive building.

Chito Nashoba was pleased that she willingly entered his home. He walked in after her. She looked around, looked at all his things. She looked so beautiful, her eyebrows raised, her mouth slightly open, just looking and taking in everything.

He skimmed her bare arm with the tip of his fingers. Immediately. Goosebumps ran up and down her arms.

Kaitlyn snapped her head around at him, and saw the Indian man. He pointed to a mat if rugs, and said in a thick accent, "Yours."

White Wolf nodded to the chief in appreciation. He knew she was happy that she had her own sleeping mat. He pointed to water jug and took this opportunity to teach her his language.

"Eau."

"Water?" Kaitlyn asked, just to clarify. Great Wolf nodded, and repeated the word in his language. Kaitlyn slowly, and poorly pronounced, "Eau."

Chito Nashoba chuckled. Great Wolf was happy she was eager to learn. He hoped she was also eager to work, the women would appreciate her much more, and accept her. He knew that Mother Bear liked her, he could tell that she liked her spunk.

"Tohbi Nashoba, rest."

Kaitlyn sat down on her furs. She was very tired, and she knew it was because of her head injury. She laid down, and bunched up some furs next to her head to use as a pillow. She curled up and pulled the covers over her.

The chief left the home as his woman slept. He knew that she was not yet his, but he felt like he had some sort if ownership over her. Not like a slave master ownership, but more of a feeling that she belonged to him.

He knew that she would not want to be anything of his at first. She would want to be a free person in the tribe. He did not know why she ran from her people, but he wanted her to stay with him. It might have been her beauty, or the bravery she has already shown, but he wanted her to stay with the tribe.

Peaceful Eagle would need help cleaning up White Wolf's mess. Her tantrum had caused the medicine house a wreck. When Great Wolf arrived at the medicine house, Peaceful Eagle just laughed.

"That woman caused quite a mess. You had to pick that one, not a beautiful maiden in the tribe."

"My friend, you know that I have chose no one as a bride, not yet anyway."

Peaceful Eagle raised and eyebrow and looked at Chito Nashoba. Both men knew that Tohbi Nashoba was a rare specimen, even in her culture. Women like her were not found everywhere. Many beautiful women lived in the village, but none caught eyes like the newcomer. Her pale skin and bright eyes were different than the sun kissed skin of native maidens. The beauty of the white woman could not be ignored. Peaceful Eagle even desired her. He would keep to himself, though, for respect for his friend and chief.

"Chief, I know that you desire the woman. There is much to appreciate about her body, but she does not belong here."

"I know, but I want her here. I know she can fit in with the other women we bring to the tribe."

"Alright, my chief. We will see, I hope you are right."

Peaceful Eagle and Great Wolf cleaned up the chukka in silence, others joining in to make the process go by faster, until the tohbi ohoyo's mess was gone.