Chapter 4: A Bumpy Ride

"Ugh..." I lifted my head slowly and looked around slightly. It was hazy and dark but I could tell I was in an underground area, or cave, and Armen was no where to be found. Drake was panicking beside me until he noticed that my eyes were open.

    "You're awake! Finally! Armen fell into the void," he pointed at a gaping hole in the floor, "And Herobrine won't go away."

    "Should we go in the void, to make sure Armen is okay?" I asked, just before noticing Drake had an arrow lodged deeply in his leg, "How long have you been in here?"

    "I don't know. 15 minutes maybe. An hour? I can't tell," he sighed.

    As I got to my feet, I followed Drake closer to the void, until I felt something hit me in the back of the head and I was pushed inside, at the same time as Drake. Everything went black.

********************************************

    "Armen, we can't carry her around forever," Drake's voice was muffled, as were all sounds. My eyes were still closed.

    "Well, we can't just leave her here either. She's already been shot three times. I don't expect her to just wake up from the coma like that," I hear Armen's voice clearer this time, my senses coming into focus. Sharp pain shot up my right leg from my lower calf, and from my right shoulder joint. I jerked to try and escape but relief didn't come. Only more pain.

    "Drake, she's awake. We have to get her out of here," Armen said in slight panic and urgency.

    I opened my eyes slightly and wished the pain would go away. I realized Armen was carrying me bridal style and red stone surrounded us, Armen running. Drake ran beside my head.

    "Hang in there, Lydia," Drake's voice started to fade as I felt my consciousness start to slip from under me until it was gone and the world went black once more.

********************************************

    I groaned and opened my eyes to a dark sky.

    "She's awake!" Armen's voice sounded very excited.

    "Thank god. Lydia, do you remeber anything?" Drake asked in concern.

    "I remember jumping into the void and then blacking out....and I remember a small bit of the nether. What happened?"

    "After you entered the void, you blacked out. And you stayed that way for about 48 hours," Armen explained.

    "Th-thanks. Where are we?" I asked, looking around at the seemingly empty town.

    "No clue," Drake stated in despair.

    Armen was still carrying me but I had him put me down and I painfully stood up strait. The pain in my shoulder and calf had dulled since my last episode of consciousness, but was assuredly still there.

    "Alright, where are we headed?" I wince slightly and turn to the boys, glad to be awake.

    "Lets look around and see if we can find anyone to tell us where we are," Armen suggested, and Drake and I nodded in agreement.

    We didn't find anyone...for years.

********************************************

    I opened my eyes and got up, standing on soft blue carpet. I looked to where I had laid minutes before and saw it was a normal bed. I looked across the room to see two more beds. Drake and Armen stood a few feet away, talking quietly.

    They still hadn't noticed me, "Ahem," I coughed to get their attention. It worked, because they stopped talking and looked at me.  "Where are we?" I asked.

    "We don't know," Armen sighed.

    "What happened?" I stepped over to the boys.

    "Remember the splitting headache? We think it was us getting out of Herobrine's illusion," Drake explained. We had been stuck in the illusion for years. I'm the only one who has a strong memory of the past and pieced together that we were experiencing a lie.

    "Makes sense. Now, lets figure out where we are."

(A/N: Sorry for the short chappy. It is currently 11:00 here and I have advanced math summer school in the morning so y'all are lucky I wrote this tonight. Please comment to let me know  you're there. Goodnight!!)   

*edited*