Bruce Banner - Anatomy

You were sitting in Bruce's lab. Looking at the map which shows the male and female Anatomy.

"Brucey? What is this?" You curiously asked your boyfriend, pointing at the tube-like thing by the male's abdomen.

"Uh, that's the Epididymis Y/N" Bruce answered you shortly, earning another burst of curiosity from you.

"What does the Epi- Epidymus do?"

At that question, heat flared Bruce's cheeks and answers looking anywhere, but you.

"Uhm, the Epididymis is where they store the semen"

"Oh" your cheeks instantly flared. I can't believe I just asked that to my boyfriend! You burried your face between your hands and sighed.

"Sorry for making you uncomfortable, Bruce. I- I just forgot all of these anatomic things about a person's body" you pouted in embarrassment and huffed under your breath.

Then, a wicked idea pops out of your head. You looked at Bruce seductively and slowly licked your lips.

"Can you teach me?" You innocently asked batting your eyelashes.

"T-teach you what?" Bruce stammers.

You looked at him and seductively walked towards him. Your pointy finger lightly trails down his chest to his stomach.

"Teach me how to Explore my body"

Bruce looked at you with almost black eyes and put his arms around your waist.

He almost purred, seeing your (E/C) almost darken with desire.

"My pleasure"

With that, he picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room.