miscellaneous

(A/N): Sigh. Me bored.

Also if you don't know who Yhwach is, read the manga! He's the villain of like the best arc so far, and the last one, and it isn't in anime form and the anime sucked, it's like 45% fillers, and if you read the manga then well hurry up! It's only 675 x 18 = 12, 150 pages so far, and going on! 
~Pure Onyx

TakeshiObata: Characters belong to me!

TiteKubo: And me!

TsugumiOhba: ..and... me...

________________________________________________________

We have introduced a new feature to tell you all who is online in the chatroom, because it helps avoid many inconveniences and the author is too lazy to have them all join one by one!

________________________________________________________

rukii, chocolateshooter, princess777, SaveTheStrawberries, Ichigo_Guardian, sexy_in_person and Light_Yagami are currently online

rukii: You changed your nicknames back?

chocolateshooter: it did not describe the violent part of me well.

Light_Yagami: Is it really a wonder why?

SaveTheStrawberries: At least she isn't online.

rukii: mine's cute though! :) :) :) :)

Light_Yagami: Yours described you perfectly, L.

SaveTheStrawberries: ...

Light_Yagami: Though 'Owl' would have been better, since you like never blink.

SaveTheStrawberries: Really Light-kun?

Light_Yagami: I even lost that staring contest by like ten minutes.

Ichigo_Guardian: So what? Nothing compared to that yhwach guy, right, orihime?

princess777: oh yes.

Ichigo_Guardian: he has like 20 eyes with a zillion pupils that literally never close, do they even have eyelids?

SaveTheStrawberries: I don't understand, but I should eat another slice of cake with an extra strawberry on top.

chocolateshooter: sigh. It's only strawberries with you.

SaveTheStrawberries: I love strawberries.

rukii: orihime likes strawberries too.

princess777: I do?

rukii: A different type, though ;)

princess777: eh? what do you mean? of course not. 

princess777: i like cupcakes though

princess777: a lot of cupcakes

rukii: it's kinda obvious :P

sexy_in_person: why not... me... D:

princess777: um... who would win in a staring contest?

rukii: huh?

Light_Yagami has left the chatroom

princess777: Yhwach or L-kun?

rukii: well, you changed the subject rather quickly...

Ichigo_Guardian: it's a no brainer, yhwach, duh.

SaveTheStrawberries: ... you underestimate my power, Ichigo-kun.

sexy_in_person: once I put salt instead of sugar in his black coffee as a prank, a lot of salt, and luckily he didn't suspect anything and he drank it! Of course, he creeped me out by glaring at me non stop for an hour... 

SaveTheStrawberries: I have managed to hone my skills and I can now not only stare for up to two hours non stop, but squirt black coffee up and out of my eyeball.

chocolateshooter: woah, that's hardcore!

sexy_in_person: yeah well at least he isnt glaring at me now.

rukii: squirt black coffee out your eyeball? ew!

Ichigo_Guardian: let these clowns go on and on and on... on the note of clowns, who's grin is more stupid? hirako or gin's?

princess777: ow, that must hurt.

sexy_in_person: anyone got ice for that burn?

rukii: Yup! My bankai can freeze up to absolute zero!

chocolateshooter: i sucked at science at stuff... but... isn't that, like, colder than 0º C?

SaveTheStrawberries: It is -273.15º C., and also, Mello, weren't you the second top in everything?

chocolateshooter: being in the mafia doesn't require remembering all that stuff.

sexy_in_person: forgive me if I'm mistaken but isn't that like really really really cold?

SaveTheStrawberries: Sigh. Well, there's not much to expect from you, is there, Matt? Even though you were third at Wammy's...

Ichigo_Guardian: -_- no, you got it exactly right. A+.

sexy_in_person: whoopie! The first A+ I got since my birth!

Ichigo_Guardian: How hard were those tests if you were third and never got an A+?!

rukii: or it could be the others were just overly stupid and he was just the smartest of the stupid...

sexy_in_person: owch, that hurt! Anyway, I did get A-'s.

chocolateshooter: I got like 15 A+s, okay? 

SaveTheStrawberries: And Near got all A+'s...

chocolateshooter: well he was always a nerd!

SaveTheStrawberries: Don't say that. If I die suddenly without being able to choose, it will be him who'll be my successor.

chocolateshooter: THEN CHOOSE GODDAMN IT.

SaveTheStrawberries: ...After I finish my fill of cakes.

chocolateshooter: ...

sexy_in_person: in L's language, it probably means his death, since he will never have his fill of cakes.

rukii: actually, it'll be beyond that since he'll go to Soul Society :)

chocolateshooter: (._.  U  ) sigh.

rukii: is that a bunny?

rukii: i love bunnies!

chocolateshooter: no, it's a sad, disappointed me.

rukii: well you look a lot like a bunny.

rukii: i like bunnies.

sexy_in_person: why not meeeeee 

________________________________________________________

(A/N): I think I should end this 'cause I'm getting bored .-. GIVE ME SOME ADVICE, QUIRKY.
~ Pure Onyx