{Chapter 1: The Party}

A/N- the picture at the top is what Meghan is wearing in this chapter.

Meghan's POV
Finally. It's Saturday night! Time to hit all of the clubs!

I arrive home from work and do the usual things.

Change into my dress for tonight, do my make-up, do my hair, eat dinner and leave.

I start my car and I begin to drive to the club Ashlee told me to meet her at. It's called 'West Wood' and I've heard good things about it.

When I arrive the music is blaring and people are in groups talking, making out, drinking, basically what everyone does in clubs.

As I start pushing past people to get the bar I notice a guy staring at me.

He's handsome, with dark brown hair and a slit in his right eyebrow. He looks to be about five foot ten. Before I can walk over to him he's disappeared in the crowd of people.

I can't find Ashlee anywhere so I'm guessing she went off to act like a hoe again. It's about 2:00 am when I start to become drunk and uncoordinated.

I see the handsome stranger approaching me and I gulp. Why does he have to be so hot?

"Hello, I'm Charles Puth, but everyone calls me Charlie." He extends his hand for me to shake it. I firmly shake his hand while gazing into his gorgeous hazel eyes.

"Meghan, Meghan Trainor."

"I like that name, I'll have to remember that." He smiles at me, and just as fast as he came to me, he leaves.

A/N- we know this chapter is short but the next chapter is a continuation of it. 💖~ Ella and Asianah