{Chapter 3: Pizza Date}

So the interview goes on like most interviews do, he asks me the typical questions and I answer, repeat; but there was one question in particular that caught me off guard, "Are you in a relationship," he questions, I'm shocked, I didn't think that they would ask that, I hesitate for only a second before replying, "No I'm not, I broke up with my boyfriend of two years about a month ago after I caught him cheating."

"Oh I'm sorry, Ms.Trainor. I'm always here if you need anything,"

He smiles at me, but not the smile you give a girl while you're checking them out, but his genuine smile. It's lopsided and cheeky, a smile that could make any girl melt. "Just Meghan please, Mr...–" "Mr. Puth, but you can call me Charles." he interrupts. "Also, just Meghan you've got the job."

I'm so happy.

"REALLY? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I shout jumping up and down happily, I ran up to him and practically throw myself on to him when I hug him.

He chuckles, God that chuckle. "Yes, you really got the job, you start next week. I was wondering, do you want to go with my friend Mike and I to get pizza tomorrow night at around seven?" He asks me.

Wait did he just ask me out?? No, no he wouldn't have said his friend was coming if it was a date, omg, maybe he wants to get to know me! And maybe even we could become friends, heck, we're already practically friends, so maybe he wants to be more than that?

"Sure Charles, I'd love to! I'll give you my number so you can text me the address, here um it's 631-445-1293 (A/N it's a fake number, please don't call it.) ."

Smirking, he says, "I'll call you tonight."

And with that he walks out of the room.

A/N
Hey guys it's Ella here, once again I didn't tell Asianah that I was writing an update... oops. Anyway, sorry for the slow updates, most times I struggle from writers block, but I get random bursts of ideas at random times, so that's basically where this update came from. Lol, hope you guys enjoyed!
—Asianah and Ella💖