2.

"Chat, you're crazy!" She shrieked as they jumped across Paris.

"Don't worry I've been jumping across Paris for ages!" He shouted back to her jumping from building to building.

"Are you sure about that!" She clung onto him tighter.

"One hundred percent." He said as he landed on her balcony.

A/N: Let's just ignore the fact that Chat most likely doesn't know where this girl lives, remember this is an AU and the first time Mari and Chat have crossed paths.

Marinette felt her feet steady on the ground and let out a breath of relief.

"Thanks, but I'm never doing that again!" She said pushing her dark hair out of her eyes.

"Scardey cat!" Chat teased.

"You're the cat here, remember." She gave him a smile then started to walk over to her trap door.

"Wait," Chat said.

Marinette turned towards him a questioning look on her face.

"Can I see you again." He asked, his face a faint pink.

"Come whenever you like." She replied, giving him a warm smile before she opened the trap door that, lead to her bedroom and jumped down onto her bed.

Marinette walked down from her bed near her desk so she could place the grocery bag she carried on to the top of her desk before she was able to sit down she tripped on her own feet, she knocked over many things which caused a loud crash sending Sabine, Marinettes mother up the stairs to Marinette room.

"What was that!" Sabine's eyes widened but once she saw what happened she let out a soft giggle.

"Sorry, Momma I tripped and knocked stuff over." She smiled nervously.

Sabine giggled a little more before speaking, "When did you get home?" She said not remembering Marinette coming in.

'Should I tell, I don't like lying.' Marinette wondered before making up her mind,

"I went to get what you needed at the grocery store, but I also needed to get something from Alya so I went over to Alya's house to get what I needed, we talked longer than expected so it was quite dark out by the time I started to head home," Sabine really didn't know where this story was going so she was giving Marinette a weird look, "So I ended up bumping into Chat Noir," She was just going to leave out the part about hitting Chat with her purse a couple times,"He said it was too late to be out alone at this time so he offered to take me home,he dropped me off at my balcony, so here I am!" She began to sit, smiling to her mom.

"Well, that was nice of him," Sabine replied, she still found it quite weird but she was tired, "Get ready for bed you have school tomorrow." Marinette nodded in reply before standing up to give her mom the bag of groceries, "Thank you." Sabine replied as Marinette handed her the bag.

~

"I'm impressed," Plagg said.

"About what?" Adrien said before yawning, the photo shoot and running across Paris, of course, got him tired like any other human being.

"You were able to talk to Marinette without your crazy, stupid stuttering, even most times it seems like I don't care you are my friend," Plagg smiled to him. Even though Adrien didn't like to admit it Plagg was a friend to him, Plagg meant the world to him.

Adrien only gave a reply to the beginning of Plagg's sentence that included Marinette, "Proud I was stupid, made cat puns and called her Princess while squeezing a pun into that too." Adrien grumbled.