7.

"Chloe! You are modeling right now, not bothering Adrien!" The photographer shouted angrily.

"It's Adrien's fault! He's the one who keeps starting it!" Chloe shot back.

"You sound like a five-year-old!" Adrien grumbled to Chloe, "Can't you just do something without whining for a second!"

"See! It's his fault." Chloe shouted, pointing to him.

"I don't care who's doing it! Just pose!" The photographer barked.

Chloe grumbled and began to pout unhappily. Her arms were now crossed angrily, her nose in the air and her bottom lip out.

Chloe had been doing this almost the whole photo shoot. It made Adrien want to kill her!

A/N: I mean who doesn't want to kill this girl.

Adrien glared at Chloe one last time before turning towards the camera and pulling out a charming smile.

"Thank you, Adrien!" The photographer thanked as he zoomed in on Adrien, cutting Chloe out of the shot.

A shriek pierced through the crisp air and Adrien spotted people running. A fair skinned girl flew behind them. She had long spiraled pigtails with a light and dark vivid purple streaks that swirled around the pigtails, her fluffy bangs were the same strong colors. She had light purple eyes that were surrounded by a dark purple jagged lightning-like mask. She wore a tight fitting, dark and light purple two piece poufy dress, that curved into a bell shape around her waist. The shoulders of the dress were poofed with a narrow ended tube-like-collar. Midway down her sleeves was giant white lighting bolts that trailed down her arms to her hands, and the sleeves became white gloves as they trailed down her arms. Her legs were covered in dark purple tights and at her calf, a white lightning bolt started and trailed down her legs to her feet where she had white heels. To complete the lighting bolt look she had one single white purple outlined lightning bolt on her stomach.

The girl cackled in a bitter, evil way as she saw what craziness she was causing. She made no attempt to stop and admire it though she just kept flying.

"An akuma." Adrien frowned in a determined sort of way.

"You know what to do, Chat Noir." He heard Plagg say inside his shirt.

Adrien's lips shaped in a smirk and he began running off to find a place to transform. He came to a tree and hid behind it.

"Plagg, Claws out!" Adrien shouted. Plagg went shooting into the ring and a second later Chat Noir stood were Adrien once stood.

Chat smirked and he began to run off to find the akuma.

He saw her stop over the park when she saw a balloon with a girl who Chat thinks is Mireille Caquet. She goes to his school and she entered the KIDZ+ weather girl competition as well as another girl from his school; Aurore Beaureal.

The girls expression turned bitter and she grumbled angrily and she sent an ice blast down to where the balloons were. Icy steam swirled around the carousel where she saw a kid holding a balloon with Mireille on it. A cave of ice encased the carousel. Luckily the kid holding the balloon ran away just in time and let go of the balloon, so it floated up to the sky. The akumatized person shot an ice blast to the balloon so it would pop.

She looked down at the rest of the park, smirking violently. She spotted more balloons and descended down to the ground. People ran shrieking wildly. She grinned evilly at the chaos she had created. She strutted through the mess of screams and people her purple spiraled umbrella resting on her shoulder as she walked confidently. She stopped in front of the man who was selling the balloons and she scowled. The man's eyes widened and he let go of all the balloons and ran. She shot a blast from her umbrella at the balloons and popped them all.