11.

((I've made a slight change in the last chapter at the very end of it, but so this can brief and simple for you guys, I'll explain it right here. In short, Chat just doesn't take Marinette with him, I was having a bit of trouble writing with that small detail, sorry for the inconvenience.))

-

The last thing Chat Noir wanted to do in that situation was leave Marinette there alone, but this was his job.

Chat was so confused, where was the akumatized Cheng-Shifu? Chat's hands shook as he ran, his emotions only containing those of pure fear, somehow only for Marinette.

Chat ran down a flight of stairs that took him to the lobby as quickly as his legs could, his eyes catching a glimpse of an elevator as he rushed down.

Soon enough his feet hit the flat marble flooring of the lobby, his eyes then beginning to scan the room. Not one noise echoed throughout the room, leaving Chat in complete silence until a projection appeared in front of him.

"Hello, Chat Noir." Chat gaped at the person who appeared on the projection, the first thought coming to Chat Noir's mind being 'Is this Cheng-Shifu.'

"Soon you will have the privilege of being ingredients in Kung Food's soup, but first you're going to taste my specialties."

The doors of the nearby elevator opened up, a leather-clad Jagged Stone taking a few steps out of the elevator, an odd weapon in hand that seemed to be made entirely of seafood.

Chat rolled his eyes, a feeling a boredom washing over him as Jagged Stone appeared.

Chat extended his steel baton, whipping it as hard as he could at Jagged stones legs, knocking the dull servant off his feet.

Chat walked over at a regular pace, extended baton still in hand. Chat took a glance down at the groaning Jagged Stone, not wasting any more time, he then directly hit him over the head with the baton, knocking him out.

Chat looked down at the unconscious body, a twinge of disgust across the features of his face.

A sigh left his lips, the room once again silent. He picked up his feet, the clicking of his shoes against the floor echoing throughout the still lobby as he walked over to the elevator, his hand pressing the button on the elevator to go upwards, the doors opening once more, his feet taking him inside the small space.

His foot tapped against the floor in impatience; he just wanted this to be over, these villains were such a waste of time for everyone including the creator of them himself.

The metal doors of the elevator soon opened after a few minutes, Chat stepping outside into the dining area.

He walked into the middle of the room, his narrowed eyes beginning to scan the room.

Chat attention turned towards the opening doors of the elevator, yet another displeased groan leaving his mouth as he saw who was stepping out of the elevator.

Chat Noir darted behind a table, two controlled servants of Kung Food making their way to where Chat had once been standing.

Chat sighed lightly in boredom behind the table. The two servants looked at the room in question, confused as to why Chat Noir was no longer there.

Chat ran to the elevator, springing into it, his hand darting towards the up button in the elevator.

"Apparently I need to go a bit higher." Chat said under his breath, blankly staring at the two surprised servants who were now trying to scramble towards the closing doors of the elevator, "Idiots." Chat hissed in annoyance, the elevator rising as he said this.