Wonwoo

"Hey Y/N!" All thirteen boys greeted you as you entered their dorm.
As they all scattered from the door to resume their previous activities except for two: your boyfriend Wonwoo and also Mingyu who had become your best friend after you started dating Wonwoo. Wonwoo held your hand and led you into the building and towards the couch, Mingyu followed closely behind.

Upon sitting down you were immediately squashed between the two giants, Wonwoo's arm drapped over your shoulder and Mingyu had flung his legs over yours. The three of you were really into your conversation before Wonwoo stood up.

"I'll be right back, can I get you something to drink?" Wonwoo asked, only really caring about your answer.

"Nah I'm fine, thanks" You reply with a smile

"I'll have some pop though!" Mingyu quickly interjected, throwing a teasing wink at Wonwoo.

With an annoyed sigh Wonwoo set off the kitchen. With all of this new free space on the couch Mingyu decided to take advantage of it and push you to the other side of it so that he could lay across it. His head laid on your lap as you sat there and put one hand through his hair. Skinship like this wasn't uncommon between the two of you since you had become close friends. To you there was nothing behind it, it was friendly so you had figured that it was mutual. Little did you know was that to Mingyu simple interactions like this made his heart flutter.

Whenever you played with his hair, hugged him, grabbed his arm or wrist for something... Etc. He felt like he was on cloud 9, from time to time he felt guilty since he knew that you were with Wonwoo and that he shouldn't be feeling like that but he couldn't help it. You didn't know about it feelings towards you but Wonwoo didn't let them go unnoticed. Anytime that Mingyu was around you Wonwoo watched the two of you like a hawk. Even then as he left for the kitchen he watched over the two of you to make sure that Mingyu behaved.
Something about this time was different though. Maybe it was the look in Mingyu's eyes as he stared at you, or your laugh as he told you a joke but something was different and it made Wonwoo filled with jealousy.

With the objective to make Mingyu leave Wonwoo strode back to the couch, moved Mingyu back to a sitting position before showing the drink in his hand with a cold "here". He then plopped himself between the two of you, brought you onto his lap with his arms circled around you.

Wonwoo look at Mingyu without any sort of an expression before asking "What are your plans for the evening?"

"Plans?" Mingyu asked, slightly shocked by Wonwoo's lowkey message but was starting to understand the tense situation. "Well... I'm not sure..."

At the sign of pondering about it Wonwoo gave him a look that Mingyu had never seen. His eyes turned completely cold and his mouth was so straight you'd swear that he had never smiled. The look was enough for Mingyu to want to leave.

"Why don't you and Seokmin go out for dinner?" Wonwoo suggested, though the tone of his voice didn't leave room for disagreement.

"Yeah...sure." Mingyu agreed, as he stood up to find the other band member Wonwoo's arms tightened around your waist. "I'll see you later Y/N."

Once Mingyu was gone you turned to face Wonwoo with a shocked look. "Why did you shoo him away? What was that for?" You scolded.

"What does it matter? Would you rather hang out and cuddle up to him than with your boyfriend? You're mine after all" He asked, turning his face away to hide his slightly hurt expression.

"Wonwoo, what's wrong?" You asked, developing the hunch that he might be jealous but wanting to see if he would admit to it.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he grumbled, paying no mind to your question.

"Mhmm..." you sigh, snuggling into his chest and decided to play along. "Alright Wonwoo, if you say so."

He looked at you cuddled up to him and his heart melted at the sight. His cold expression immediately turned into a soft smile as he brought you even closer to him. "I love you y/n." He whispered into your ear.

"I love you too Wonwoo," You replied before pressing a kiss to his cheek.