Seungkwan

You had known Seungkwan your entire life. Your parents were good friends, so they set up play dates with you two whenever they could. Ever since then you two had been attached at the hip. You two knew everything about each other, and at some point through your friendship you had developed romantic feelings for Seungkwan that never went away.

Today you and Seungkwan had decided to stay at the dorm and watch some movies since he had the day off. Upon arrival you were greeted by yelling, hugs and being lifted up by 13 rowdy boys, but just as quickly as they were there, they were gone to do some shopping.

"I asked them to leave," Seungkwan admitted with a chuckle, "They were just going to get annoying."

Unable to disagree you just let out a chuckle and followed him into the living room where he had snacks and a movie ready to play. The movie was Miracle in Cell No. 7. An unbelievably sad movie, which caught you off guard because Seungkwan usually watched comedies or dramas so that the two of you could make fun of the acting or plot.

"I wanted to change things up," He explained, taking notice that you were eyeing the movie weird.

"Ah, alright. Sounds like it'll be an adventure then!" You reply with a chuckle, sitting next to your best friend on the couch.

The movie was a lot more tragic than you had initially thought that it would be. It had gotten you in a slight emotional state, and so you leaned into Seungkwan for comfort. His arm immediately wound around you, it became normal for the two of you to do this, but it still made your heart flutter each time. Something was off this time though, he seemed really stiff. You had waved it off though, deciding that it was from the movie and he was trying to look manly and not cry. Each time you let out any kind of sniffle though his hold on you would tighten, bringing you closer to him.

By the time the movie ended you were sitting on his lap, your head rested in the crook between his neck and shoulder and his hand was rubbing your back in soothing, circular motions.

"If I knew that this would be the outcome I would have watched a sad movie with you long ago," he whispered with a breathy laugh, breaking the silence in the room.

Interested by his statement you pulled your head back so that you could look at him, only to see him already staring at you with a slight blush tinting his cheeks.

"What do you mean?" You ask quietly, the atmosphere becoming more soft and intimate.

"I've liked you for a long time Y/N. I just never knew how to say it, and now I have you in my arms and I can't let the opportunity pass," he explains, his hands flddling with the fabric of your shirt to distract himself, "Would you consider dating me?"

Overwhewlmed by the sudden confession you could just nod and smile, but that was more than enough for him and suddenly you were in one of his bone crushing hugs.

"I'll cherish you Y/N, I promise" he whispered and you knew that he would stay true to his word.