Angel

Natalie's pov
"Come on, come on, come on! I've got to get to school, Teddy is waiting for me!" Mum laughs as I practically drag her out the door, "okay, okay. Get in the car, cutie." I giggle and run around the other side dumping my bag in the car. Mum jumps in the other side and starts driving. "So what classes do you and Teddy have together?" I smile as I pull out my timetable, "maths, geography, english and history. Then we hang out at lunch, well that's what we've planned." Mum smiles, "are you gonna be on the phone for hours again tonight?" She laughs as I blush, "Mu-um!" We both begin laughing as I hit her playfully. We pull up to my school and I kiss her on the cheek before getting out and running through the doors.

I'm scribbling down notes in class when something hits me on the back of the head. I turn around and see Teddy waving at me. I grin and pick up the scrunched up piece of paper behind me. I unfurl the scrunched up paper and begin to read the scribbles from Teddy. 
You should try out for the part of cinderella in the school showcase! You'd be brilliant xx Teddy
I blush and tuck the paper away in my book. The bell rings and the class pours out into the hall.

"Teddy, you really think I'd be good for the part of cinderella? I mean I'd have to sing..." Teddy grabs my arm and drags me towards the drama room. "Natty Cat, I swear you will be brilliant." I sigh as we reach the room, "you haven't even heard me sing." He smiles and hugs me, "I'll be right here with you." We open the door and walk in to a conversation between two teachers, "I'm pretty dissapointed with our Cinderella auditions. Oh well."
"Wait!" Teddy drags me onto the stage, "there's one more." He smiles at me and walks offstage. "I-uhh didn't know we had to prepare that song." The small, female teacher smiles at me and flicks her hair over her shoulder, "that's okay; sing anything you want." I smile and walk over to the piano. I begin playing the song that my mother uses for her auditions. Before I know it the song is over and the teachers are standing up clapping. I stand awkwardly, "Thanks" I smile and walk out of the room with Teddy. "Oh my god, oh my god I can't believe I just did that!" Teddy laughs as we collapse under a tree, "you, Natty Cat, have the voice of an angel." I blush as I play with the grass, "thanks Teddy. But why did you want me to audition." He blushes and looks at the ground. I giggle, "Teddy tell me!" He sighs and looks away before mumbling something. I roll my eyes and turn his head to face me, "what?" He never makes eye contact with me, "because I'm playing prince charming." I smile at him and let go of his face, "well that's perfect!" He grins at me as the bell goes and we head to our next class.

It's the middle of my spanish class and I'm completely distracted. I ask to go to the bathroom and slide my phone into my pocket before leaving. "Natalie, what are you doing? You should be in class!" I giggle quietly into the phone as I put the lid of the toilet down and sit on it, "shhh, Aunt Beca I need some advice." I hear a sigh, "what with?" I bite my lip as I say the next words, "a boy?" I hear her laughing and I smile a bit, "why the heck are you asking me!?" I laugh, "well I think my new friend has a crush on me and I don't know what to do." I hear a door close on the other end of the phone, "listen, I have a-uh friend over but I will call your mum and I will pick you up this afternoon. Now get to class!" With that she hangs up, I giggle as I slide my phone into my pocket and walk back to class.

"Hey kid, get in. We're going shopping." I get into my Aunties car and she drives off. "So what's this boy issue?"she sighs as she puts her sunglasses on, pulling the car into the car park. "Well, there's this boy. His name is Teddy-well Theodore- anyways he is my BEST friend. But I think he likes me." I sigh as we walk through the mall, "well I hope he likes you if you're best friends." My Auntie laughs as we enter starbucks. She orders herself a drink and gets me a hot chocolate. "Shut up," I laugh as we sit down, "you know what I mean, I think he has a crush on me." She nods still laughing, "right, so what's the issue?" I sit there completely confused. What is the issue, why did I need Aunt Beca's help? "I-I don't know." Our name's are called and we go collect our drinks before walking out. "I know. You're worried he'll turn out like your Dad." There's a silence as I stop dead in my tracks. I'm not stopped because of shock, I'm frozen from the fact that I know what she is saying is true. "Uhhm, who-who's picking me up tonight?" I ask continuing to walk and pretending that I am totally fine.

Beca's pov
"I know. You're worried he'll turn out like your Dad." Natalie stops walking and stands there, frozen. Shit. I don't want to make a scene so I wait for her to regain her composure like I know she will. "Uhhm who-who's picking me up tonight?" I think back to the phone call that I had with Cathy. She told me that Jamie would pick her up. Fat chance of that happening, "oh, we're having a sleepover." I smile at her as I lie through my teeth before I take her into a cute shop so that I can spoil her rotten.

A/N
Sorry it's taken me like 5 year to write this! Not really that long but, close enough. Anyways I know this chapter is pretty sucky but just bear with me pretty please xx