010

"So what did I do to deserve that?" is the first thing I ask when our lips were seperated. 

"Finding  out who I am," he says. 

"I knew it for quite a while though," I say to him. He places his finger onto my mouth so I would stop talking. 

"I knew," he says and hugs me. His scent is quite perfect, I must say. Fernando actually is quite impossible to describe, that's how beautiful he is. He's the opposite of me. I'm quite normal, casual, you could say. And this is Fernando, gorgeous and muscled. I have looked at some pictures of him on the internet, and his hair has grown now. His eyes are still the same as they were years ago.

"Where have you been all along?" he asks me.

"Well I mean, just here," I say. "I think I can better ask you where you've been." He sighs.

"Just... here and there I guess," he finally says, "It's kind of a long story." We're still standing there, and I'm cold. I'm getting up on my toes so I can whisper something in his ear.

"Do you still want to know my dirty little secret?" I whisper to him. 

"If you want to tell me," he says. I let go of him. He is still holding my hands, if he wouldn't, then I'd probably be freezing to death. 

"Well I mean, you told me I shouldn't, so I won't," I say, "You'll find out." He rolls his eyes again, and it's silent again for a moment. 

"Can I even wait that long?" he asks me.

"Sure you can, you'll have to," I say smiling. I take his hand and we walk off the field together. I don't know how to tell him on the day of the football game, but I'll think about it. And probably write it down in his journal, because there are enough pages left to write in. We walk towards the car and get in there. He drives me home and I wish the evening would've lasted longer.

When we are in front of my house, I turn around to face him and ask him: "Roberto, Fernando, what do I even call you?" He looks at me and bursts out into laughter. 

"You can call me Fernando, or anything like that," he says. I smile. 

"Okay, Fernando, will you be my date at the party tomorrow?" I ask him. I pronounce "Fernando" extremely clear, so he'll hear. 

"If you'd like that, then sure," Fernando says. I smile and hug him.

"Thanks," I say. It's a bit awkward, since he wants to kiss me, but he doesn't. And I don't do it either. "I'll see you tomorrow then." I let him go and close the door behind me. I run towards the door and see him leave. I sneak upstairs to my room, not trying to wake up anyone. Once I'm dressed and ready for bed, I sit down and turn on my night light so I can read some more in Fernando's journal.

June 1st, 2010

Dearest reader, 

10 days left until the World Championships start. I got the tickets and thought of a plan. I packed my bags and everything. I decided I would just come running onto the field once they're all siging the Spanish national anthem. I mean, I'll have to get a T-Shirt, otherwise I can't join that. It'll be tough the next few weeks, but I'm ready for it. I only have to book a hotel or anything like that for once I'm in South Africa.

June 2nd, 2010

Dearest reader, 

All the hotels are booked but I found something else that will do. I also found a fake T-shirt that will work just alright. I mean it's fake, but it looks like what the team is wearing, and that's all I need for now. I'll just make my comeback in a fake T-shirt, because I mean, why not.

The journal is almost over. I think I will miss reading in it when it's done. I put it down on my drawer, turn off the light and go to sleep.