Chapter 14

Craig's POV

"I can't go to the movies with you on Saturday!" Tweek blurts out.

I'm quiet. "Okay." I shrug.

"I-It's alright?" He asks.

I nod. "Yeah, Tweek, I told you it's fine we can go next weekend."

"B-But, we can go on Sunday..."

I shake my head. "I have to work."

"Y-You have a job?" Tweek stares at me.

"Yeah, I like to have my own money because I think of my mom as good for nothing." I explain. "So, we'll just go next weekend don't worry about it." I wonder if he's buying it. I can't believe this! I mean, I know I can't be mad that Tweek wants to hang out with his friends and shit but I can't help but feel a little pissed off about not being able to go to the movies with him. We haven't even made out since, like, when we fucked!

"A-Alright... we can still eat l-lunch today and t-tomorrow though and if you want you c-can come to the café while I w-work, or something." He suggest, glancing at me.

"Sure, can I bring Clyde and Token too, though? I don't want them to think I'm gonna stop hanging out with them because I have a boyfriend."

He nods. "S-Sure."

It's quiet except for Tweek's twitches. I don't like the silence. If I don't say anything he'll think I'm actually am mad about the Thomas thing. And, yeah, I am, but I don't want him to know. I mean, it's stupid jealousy I need to stop worrying him. "How do you think you'll do on your math test today?" He told me about it last week and I wonder if he thinks he'll do any better since I've been helping him lately.

"G-Good, well, b-better than I would have done. Th-Thanks for tutoring m-me." He bites his lip.

"Tweek, stop biting your lip." He does, but glances at me with a confused expression. "What?"

"N-Nothing." He turns back and stares out the window and I park.

"Hey, guys!" Clyde runs over and hugs me. I push him off and he just runs over to hug Tweek. The blonde tenses but Clyde doesn't let go. So I grab his book bag strap and yank him off. He pouts at me. "You can't keep Tweek all to yourself, Craig!"

"Psh, like hell I can't." He crosses his arms.

"GAH." I slide my arm around Tweek's waist and pull him into me.

"Fucking watch me."

"OH, GOD WHY?!" Tweek covers his red face with his hands.

Token shakes his head. "What, Token? You wanna try me?!"

"No, man, I'm so good." He chuckles.

"Cr-Craig, people are g-gonna see!"

I laugh and let go of Tweek. We were still in the parking lot so no one was really there to see but whatever. If Tweek wanted to stay closeted he can be my guest.

"Man, I have a math test today." Clyde groans. He must have the same math teacher as Tweek. Token and I have advance math though, so we don't have their teacher.

"Our's is tomorrow." Token tells him. "I think I'm gonna ace it."

"Shut up, man!" Clyde punches Token's arm. "You're too smart, I'm in regular and I still think I'm gonna fail."

"GAH."

"Tweek, you're not gonna fail, you've been getting better since I started tutoring you." I bump his shoulder with mine. In a nice way. I wanted to put my arm around him again and comfort him. But he doesn't want people to know so...