Chapter 1

Valerie's POV

3 AM and I'm still awake... Why? Well, my mom decided that I have to practice my new songs. I hate this woman. 

"Mom I'm tired! I haven't been sleeping for two days!" I complained

"Shut up you fat bitch. You can sleep on the plane later" 

That hurts...I mean I am used to her calling me fat, ugly, worthless, stupid or lazy...but it still hurts everytime. She is right though. I am fat! 88 pounds! UGH! I continued to sing the songs over and over again...

--------------   6 hours later  -------------------------

We just arrived at the airport. At the VIP entry so nobody could see us. Me, my bodyguards and my mother made our way to my private jet which is taking me to Charleston where the first X-Factor audition 2013 is taking place. I'm really excited to meet Simon, Demi and Kelly but the best thing is that my mom won't come with me.

"Be nice, work out everyday and if you eat something that has more calories than an apple and you don't purge... I'm gonna kill you" she said and left.

Charming right? She is the one who is responible for my eating disorder. Which normal mother wants her child to purge after eating? Only my mother is that cruel. She started telling me that I was fat when I was about 8 and believed it...

Me and my bodyguards Rex and Mario went in the plane and sat down. I was so damn tired that I fell asleep immidiatley.

_________

"Valerie wake up we are in Charleston" Mario told me.

I sat up and saw Mario and Rex smiling. I smiled back. They were my best friends.( I don't know many people my age... only some other teen celebrities but I' m not really close with any of them) I know Mario and Rex since I was 4. 

We left the plane and went to the limo which took us to our hotel. My room was right next to them's. I enterd my room and it was huge. I had a bedroom a living room two bathrooms and a walk-in-closet and a little gym. 

We're gonna stay here for 4 days. On two of them were auditions but today and tomorrow I can do whatever I want. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. So I opend it. It was Simon.

"Hello darling" he said with his british accent and hugged me.

"Hey Simon. Whaddup?"

"I just wanted to ask if you want to join Kelly, Demi and I for lunch?" he asked me.

Lunch?!?! That means food...I don't want to but it'd be weird if I say no...

"Sure, I'd love to" I said nervously.

"Great! You better get ready. Come to the lobby in one hour" he told me and left.

I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I took off my sweater I could see them... My scars... They were all over my arms.

After the shower I got dressed, did my hair and make up and told Mario where I was going. I decided to take the stairs because it burns more calories.

When I came to the lobby, Simon and Kelly were already waiting. I'm really excited meeting her and Demi. I mean I've seen them before but only on the red carpet so I never got the chance to talk to any of them. I stepped next to them and were greeted by a big hug from Kelly.

"It's really nice to meet you" she said

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled at her.

She seemed very nice. We talked and got to know each other and annoyed Simon a bit while we were waiting for Demi.

Behind the scenes ( A Demi Lovato fanfiction )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें