Chapter 4

Kelly's POV

We just came back to the hotel after the show.

"Everyone hungry?" Simon asked. Hell yeah. I'm starving...because I didn't have time to have a proper lunch.

"Would it be okay if I go straight to my room? I'm seriously tired and I haven't even started packing yet..." Val sounded kinda exhausted. Demi and I looked ar each other.

Simon anwered disappointed "Sure darling! Have a good night" he hugged her and after pulling away she turned around and left without even hugging or saying good night to Demi or me.

------------------after dinner----------------------

Demi and I were hanging out and talking in my hotel room. We took some selfies that we wanted to post on twitter. Dems took her phone but frowned a couple of moments later.

"What's wrong?"

She handed me her phone and showed me the top trending topic:

Valerie is cutting?

D:"Do you think it's true?"

K:"Hope not...But in case it is true, we should think of a plan"

------------------next morning--------------------

Valerie's POV

Beep Beep

I woke up by the annoying beeping sound of my phone which meant that I received a text message. I had 13 missed calls and 17 unread messages...from my mom. Shit! She's going to kill me...literally. I read the texts and they basically all said the same thing. How stupid I am to not cover my cuts up properly and that I'll be in big trouble when I'm back home.

She's angry about me not covering them up...Shouldn't she be worried like every other mother about the fact that I'm cutting? Well...she is a monster.

It was 8.18 AM...which meant that I had to be in the lobby... 3 MINUTES AGO????? Shit! I quickly threw my dress in the suitcase and changed into the sweatpants and the gray muscle shirt I put aside for the flight. As soon as I was dressed there was a knock on the door. It was Rex.

"Everyone's waiting for you, Valerie"

"Sorry I overslept"

He took my suitcase and we left.

------------------lobby-------------------------

As I enterd the lobby all eyes were on me. I avoided looking into anyone's eyes and just mumbled "Good mornig"

The ride to the airport was quiet. It was a very uncomfortable silence because I could feel Demi and Kelly looking at me. When we arrived at the VIP entry I had to say goodbye Simon and Kelly because both of them were heading somewhere else. He to London I think and she to New York...but I actually couldn't care less.

Demi and I were led to the private jet. We're flying together because it would be kind of stupid if we wouldn't...you know what I mean?

 We sat down. There was a small desk infront of my seat and then there was Demi's. She smiled at me.

V:"What?"

D:"Nothing...let's talk about something"

V:"About what?"

D:"I don't know. You decide"

V:"I wanna sleep sooo...good night"

D:"It's not even 10AM and you're tired"

I didn't even answer and just layed down.

 ----------------10 minutes later------------------

Demi's POV

Valerie is asleep and I am wondering how I'm gonna find out if she's cutting or not... I think I have an idea. I stood up and headed as quiet as possible next to her seat. I took her arm and was about to pull her sleeve up when...

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" she suddenly jumped up.

"Umm...I was just...you know...wondering what time it is. I thought you had a watch"

"Don't lie to my Demi! If you really only wanted to know what time it is you would have checked you phone. So what were you doing?" she said angily.

Damn it...

"I read this article about you. And it said that you were cutting and I had to know if it was true"

Her face got even paler than before.

"It's just a rumor. I read the article myself and I got those scars from when I was falling backstage. You could've just asked"

I didn't belive her...obviously. I said the same thing when my mom spotted my scars a few years ago.

"Really? So you're not cutting?"

"Exactly"

"Okay then...then it wouldn't be a problem for you to show me your arms, right?"

 "What? Why would I do that?"

"I just wanna make sure"

"I-I don't have to proof myself okay?" she  stuttered and there were tears in her eyes...oh no...not a good sign...

"Valerie... I know you're lying to me. I said exactly the same things when I was your age"

"N-no I-I'm not l-lying" she stared to burst into tears and I immediatly pulled her into a hug.

"It's okay hun. I know how you feel. I was in the same position a few years ago. Everything's gonna be better. I promise"

After a while she started to calm down. It broke my heart to see her like this. 

 Valerie:"I'm sorry"

Demi:"For what? There is nothing to be sorry about. I'll help you get though this"

Valerie:"You don't have to do that. I'm sure you're busy enough"

Demi:"Not as busy as you. And I really want to help you. You deserve to be happy"

Valerie:"Thanks Demi"

Valerie' POV

She found out. Demi knew one of my biggest secrets. I'm even to stupid to keep a secret...

"Okay Val. At first I want you to show me your arms"

"NO! Bad idea"

"Valerie please. I'm doing this to help you"

I slowly pulled the sleeves from my hoodie up and revealed my scars to her. She gasped at the sight of them and tears came into her eyes.

Demi:"Oh sweetie" she hugged me tight again. "Why?"

"I don't really know. After my father died seven years ago my life just kept going downhill"

"Seven years ago? You started cutting when you were eight?"

"No, I started when I was eleven"

"Okay...I want you to know that you are worth more than that. You're way too beautiful, talented and gorgeous to cut! You're gonna get through this and I will help you...whatever it takes!"

A/N: Sorry for not updating in ages!!! I'm just so busy... I have a italian- , german-, maths-,physics-, latin- and english test coming up... I hate school! 

I know that this chapter is boring...sorry 'bout that.

If you have an idea for this or my other stories (please check them out) let me know :)

Please comment and vote :D    Love y'all