Chapter 3

Valerie's POV

I woke up in a puddle of blood. My blood. What happend? I tried to sit up but my head was hurting too bad. My black dress was sticking on my skin. It was soaked in blood. I looked at my arms. There were so many new cuts on them and thery were so deep. I could have died. What happend last night?

Though I was hurting like never before I got up... I felt disgusting. My whole body was coverd in blood. I stumbled into the shower after getting out of my dress. The hot water washed the blood away what made me feel way better. Around ten minutes later I walked to my bedroom with nothing but a towel. I checked my phone. It was 5.32 AM. I had to be in the lobby in 58 minutes.

I went into the closet and picked a long-sleeved dress because there is no way I would be able to cover up that many new cuts. After that I did my hair. I decided for a pony tail. When I was done I looked into my full-length mirror.

I saw a fat, ugly and stupid girl standing infront of me. It was really painfull to see how fat I actually was. You fat useless piece of shit   a voice inside my head told me. I feel like these voices were my best and only friends. They were telling me the truth...

----------------Demi's POV----------------

The second I was ready to go my phone rang. It was Kelly.

D:" Hey Kelly. What's up?"

K:"Could you come over? It's important"

D:"Sure. On my way"

I hung up. I wondered what was wrong. She sounded kinda worried. Luckily her room was on the other side of the floor. I knocked and she immediatley opened the door.

D:"What's wrong?"

K:"I have to show you something" I entered her suite and we went to her living room. We sat in front of her laptop. "Read this"

It was an article about Valerie. The headline read:

Is Valerie King cutting herself?

I read the article and then I saw a picture. It was taken yesterday. Valerie was smiling and waving to the camera and there was an arrow pointing at her wrist... OH MY GOD! You could clearly see two cuts. They were really bright so that meant that they were fresh.

D:"I'm sure there's an explaination for this"

K:"I hope so...It would be horrible if such a pretty girl would do that to herself"

I had a very weird feeling about that...what if the rumor is true? I had to make sure that Valerie was okay.

Today was the last day of Charleston auditions the next auditions were in New Orleans...in two weeks. I had to try to find out today. That's not gonna be easy... Kelly and I realized that it was almost 6.30 AM so we headed to the venue.

We were the first ones at the lobby so we sat down on the couches standing there.

K:"We have to find out if Val's okay...I'm seriously worried"

D:"Me too...I thinks we should..."

"Demi...she's coming" Kelly interrupted.

I turned around and saw her. She was pale...VERY pale. She had rings under her red and puffy eyes...and were that tear stains on her cheeks?

"Hey Val...Are you okay? You look kinda pale" I asked her.

"Yeah...umm I'm fine. I'm just tired" she said giving us a fake smile.

"Okay..." I'm not going to push her to talk now...maybe after the show when Kelly, Simon, Valerie and I are going to have dinner.

--------------------Valerie's POV--------------------

Before heading to the lobby I took some pain killers because I had trouble standing straight because it hurt too bad. At the lobby Demi asked if I'm okay I just told her that I'm tired. I wonder if she read the article...

When Simon and our driver arrived we drove to the Arena. Just like yesterday some people did our make-up and the show began. It was really hard to concentrate because of my headache...the pills didn't exactly do a good job. In the minute between every audition Demi and Kelly tried to talk to me but I wasn't in the mood so after every audition I took my phone out and texted or tweeted someone.

After a couple of hours we had lunch break and I quickly hid myself in the janitor's closet. I didn't cry or cut...I just sat there staring wholes into the wall. I tried to ignore my still pounding head and my rumbling stomach.

"BREAK WILL BE OVER IN 5 MINUTES" I heard somebody yell.

I grabbed my handbag and got my water bottle out. I opened it and drank until the bottle was empty. My stomach stopped rumbling because it was suddenly full.

One minute later I walked through the doors of the green room. Kelly and Demi ran right up to me. They asked me what I did and stuff like that... I was pretty sure that they read the article. They were acting so weird.

We went back to our panel and the auditions continued.

-------------------After the auditions-----------------------

Finally! The Charleston Auditions were over. And I could spend the next two weeks on the set of my new TV-show. I was very excited. We're gonna shoot the first episode and I get to know some of the cast members I haven't met yet. But for today...I just wanted to sleep.

"Everyone hungry?" Simon asked. Shit...I forgot about the dinner.

"Would it be okay if I go straight to my room? I'm seriously tired and I haven't even started packing yet..." I asked. Demi and Kelly suddenly had strange expressions on their faces.

"Sure darling. Have a good night" he hugged me.

I turned around and went to the elevator. Usually I would take the stairs but I didn't have the power to walk that much.

I entered my suite and got my suitcase. I just threw my clothes and stuff in it. After 'packing'  I let myself fall on the bed. I didn't bother to change or get under the covers because I was so exhausted that I fell asleep immediatley. 

A/N: Two updates on one day :) What do you think??? Sorry that it is so short...I'll try to make the following chapters longer and more exciting...

If you have any ideas for the story then tell me!

The next update will be within the next couple of days :)

Please comment and vote xoxo